Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

No,no I don't think you're joking,a little addled maybe,but not joking.I probably won't make the trip.I don't know why after I complemented your  GB score prediction that you think I'm crazy too.I'm glad you're from Oneida And not GB.Your jibberish on here sounds like you are a pro at making ice cream stick ash trays.Now the 4.49 speed is bonafide, believe it or not.But nobody runs many straight shots in football.You're thinking Track and Field. If a guy comes on here and is not a b--- licking cronie of yours thats bowing down to you like you were Gen. Neylands mentor, he's crazy.Tell me,how can you take plays off and run 36 tds? Reckon he gets a little winded and needs a blow?Reckon? If he need a little bagged air he should run straight to you on the fence.Just hold up a sign that says "Ole Crow" 'cause that's what you've gotta be full of.Holler when you get back.I want to hear your Wonderful,consice critique.Bye old buddy.

pop, you are a distraction and do not do the greenback community justice. they don't act this way. you are lucky some of those guys in that community don't  come find you on their own. #1 is good player. let him be a good player without adding any extra pressure on him.

Finger,I'm not from Greenback.Never lived there a day.They're great people. I worked with tons of them for 34 years. I don't have an enemy in GB.I inspected the waterline project in the 70's all over and around GB that became TASS. Most every resident were kindly as we dug through their yards.GBians earn their own justice,reputation,and good name.I've surmised one thing-with all the posters on this thread,only about 6 or 8 are frrom GB.None of the rest of you have nothing more to do than get on here and make crazy predictions and garble.

Where did you say you were from? Oh yeah, you're not from greenback either.

"Get him Crow" HAHAHAHAHA. Man gfd that was classic.Only other times I ever heard that in my life was from some weasel coward hiding behind somebody goading them to fight.GFD,you are a prize.Now when the fight breaks out ,you be sure to run.That's the next"GET him"move.I know what gfd means now "GoadFights then Disappear".HAHAHA

HaHa good one pop!He nailed you GFD!Booyah!!

"Get him Crow" HAHAHAHAHA. Man gfd that was classic.Only other times I ever heard that in my life was from some weasel coward hiding behind somebody goading them to fight.GFD,you are a prize.Now when the fight breaks out ,you be sure to run.That's the next"GET him"move.I know what gfd means now "GoadFights then Disappear".HAHAHA

BOOM!!!

"Get him Crow"  HAHAHAHAHA. Man gfd that was classic.Only other times I ever heard that in my life was from some weasel coward hiding behind somebody goading them to fight.GFD,you are a prize.Now when the fight breaks out ,you be sure to run.That's the next"GET him"move.I know what gfd means now "GoadFights then Disappear".HAHAHA

First of all you old crazy fart I don't hide behind no on! I'm not the one that has 14 different personalities on here! I'm one of the few that don't hide behind these silly screen names. I am one that actually went to Greenback that has memories there and was a small part in starting the dynasty that is known in our area as Greenback Football. And if you actually think that I would hide behind anyone just proves you don't know me. Cause I'm to big and fat to hide behind anyone!

And you are just jealous. We aren't recruiting. We never have. you should know that. The coach from Greenback was the #1 coach at Sequoyah, the kid loved him, and wanted to stay in a good program, and yes they live in greenback.

Pop I was talking to gcapride, he's from GCA. They're a private school. They recruit. They cheat. They're evil. They talk funny and they wear sweater vests. They. Are. The. Enemy. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

First of all you old crazy fart I don't hide behind no on! I'm not the one that has 14 different personalities on here! I'm one of the few that don't hide behind these silly screen names. I am one that actually went to Greenback that has memories there and was a small part in starting the dynasty that is known in our area as Greenback Football. And if you actually think that I would hide behind anyone just proves you don't know me. Cause I'm to big and fat to hide behind anyone!

Get him gfd :roflol: