Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

So many folks are coming for jobs the population is booming and people are placing their kids in public,welcoming,academic minded(GB top 40 in academics in all TN schools)places that receive them warmly.We can't help it if they find us so appealing.Free schools with a promise of their kids getting a chance on our sports teams is why we excel.

Congrats to Tennessee Scoring Champ Greenback transfer Kayne Roberts with 36 tds and 4 two-point conversions for 224 points..For all of you malcontents ,he recorded a 4.49 at IMG in Fla.this summer.We think he may have ran a few of these at 5 or 5.1 since he had to juke and jive a time or two.I know you don't like me,his daddy or him but he never posted one word on here.Can't you congratulate him?He never did anything but excite you all season long.

Congrats to the young man.

Are you his grandpa?

Congrats to Tennessee Scoring Champ Greenback transfer Kayne Roberts with 36 tds and 4 two-point conversions for 224 points..For all of you malcontents ,he recorded a 4.49 at IMG in Fla.this summer.We think he may have ran a few of these at 5 or 5.1 since he had to juke and jive a time or two.I know you don't like me,his daddy or him but he never posted one word on here.Can't you congratulate him?He never did anything but excite you all season long.

He is special, he doesn't run a 4.5 in pads I'd say he's a 4.7 guy on the field, if he would play every down the way he plays some of them he'd be unbelievable, and you good sir, well you're crazier than anybody I've met on here. You think I'm joking. . . :roflol:

I have talked to the Silvey kid's dad several times and he said it was because Josh fit in at GB better than anywhere else he played - GB is a country school full of good ole country boys! Josh liked that very much - went to Loudon HS but never played ball there and didn't want to - he also did better in his grades at GB - GB is a special place and welcomes folks into the fold - but you won't be welcome long if you come in with an attitude - our kids are good at attitude adjustments - keep it real! G0 KEES! great season and have loved the posts this year- keep it up!

.Sir I'm his dead beat mother hiding in Tellico Plains. His daddy's computer is broken or I wouldn't have told my whereabouts this is short but I'm running from the law with a load of white lightening headed into Clinton. Crow on here is expecting a drop off in about 29 minutes, Gotta get there before he gets the DT's. Thanks for the kind post..Please make those NC boys be easy on my kid..

Not an NCS guy, I pull for a small public school like you. This NCS bunch is a whole different monster, gotta see this team in person to realize it. Good luck and hope yall get the win for the publics but at the same time I guess everybody wants the team that put their team out to win it all.

No,no I don't think you're joking,a little addled maybe,but not joking.I probably won't make the trip.I don't know why after I complemented your  GB score prediction that you think I'm crazy too.I'm glad you're from Oneida And not GB.Your jibberish on here sounds like you are a pro at making ice cream stick ash trays.Now the 4.49 speed is bonafide, believe it or not.But nobody runs many straight shots in football.You're thinking Track and Field. If a guy comes on here and is not a b--- licking cronie of yours thats bowing down to you like you were Gen. Neylands mentor, he's crazy.Tell me,how can you take plays off and run 36 tds? Reckon he gets a little winded and needs a blow?Reckon? If he need a little bagged air he should run straight to you on the fence.Just hold up a sign that says "Ole Crow" 'cause that's what you've gotta be full of.Holler when you get back.I want to hear your Wonderful,consice critique.Bye old buddy.

:lol: whatever old timer, enjoy your version of reality.

You know what?I am too!After making Cookeville..Well let's just say this is a fun week so far.Been as a player and as a fan it is awesome also.Bring on all the ugly,I wasn't gonna say anything about this as I told you Fri but GB will be LOADED next yr!

Better enjoy it while it lasts! TSSAA will put you guys in D2 2017 if you don't quit openly recruiting all that Alcoa n Maryville talent :) oh yeah, tator digging ain't gonna hold up for work study. Them blue chippers are above all that lol

Whatever back at you.You better respect your elders.May be one of them take you to the woodshed.If you've got the guts how old are you Crow?I know you won't tell the truth.I'm waiting.

Sir I am 37 years old. I'll be 38 in June. Many of the greenback folks know and have met me if you'd like to ask around. Edited by crow

Pop, I've always been in GB's corner. You just gotta slow down and figure people out before you go off on them. I'm still pondering on this NCS bunch. I've watched very little so far but I think if GB plays like they can I think it's gonna be a good one.

Greenback is a talented bunch, if they come to play I believe it could be a good game also.