Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

Oh yeah and pride was trying to heckle the private school when on our side of the field,what's up with him???

I deny all allegations of rooting against a beloved private school. If such an incident occurred, it was due to the imminent personal harm I was about to endure for wearing a Grace hat. I might've folded under the pressure, lol.

I know Bass you commented on the lady,who was doing her best by some comments from opposing fans to make their stay here a fun and good as possible.I commend her for that!She is not a coach but was just trying to be a good host.Also you were pretty adamant in saying CA would score 35.I told you after I watched your film that I didn't think they could expose our D and I also said I didn't think they WERE THE BEST EAST TEAM.You said CA is CLEARLY THE BETTER TEAM.They were/are not.GB is the most physical team on this side of Nashville!

Old Pirate says you two are like a couple of youngons saying, "Mine is bigger than Yours", No I told You "mine is longer" Point is this... Z. every feud is different, even between the same combatants. The boxing world know this thru re-matches. Ole Barney has been right far more than he has been wrong! OP thinks he has come down with some sort of mysterious sickness thou, cause he is predicting the warriors to lose! What's up? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says you two are like a couple of youngons saying, "Mine is bigger than Yours", No I told You "mine is longer" Point is this... Z. every feud is different, even between the same combatants. The boxing world know this thru re-matches. Ole Barney has been right far more than he has been wrong! OP thinks he has come down with some sort of mysterious sickness thou, cause he is predicting the warriors to lose! What's up?

disturbing mental picture here

You will be happy to know ol buddy he made me keep your tradition alive. You know the one you made me start by yelling for the other team.

If that's what makes the mojo keep mojoing then you got 1 more week to cheer for the wrong team :roflol: and don't forget my present in cookeville, I like presents :D

Where did this person go?... He/she called it back in Oct. in the first CA/Whitwell thread.

I believe Greenback will represent the east.

Even Southtowner called the CA/GB matchup back then....

I'm thinking CA at Greenback

I was looking back through threads remembering that I had asked about Coalfield.... Early in the year I stated CA would make it as far as Coalfield thinking CF was still as good as last year's Championship run.... I was thinking Coalfield would be the East team to beat until I seen where GB beat them 14-2... I just couldn't call this one earlier in the week because I didn't know enough about GB... Though admittingly my bias for CA had me thinking CA was good enough to go to Cookeville.

Congrats to Greenback on beating a very good CA bunch. Best of luck for your boys in Cookeville.

Where did this person go?... He/she called it back in Oct. in the first CA/Whitwell thread.

I was looking back through threads remembering that I had asked about Coalfield.... Early in the year I stated CA would make it as far as Coalfield thinking CF was still as good as last year's Championship run.... I was thinking Coalfield would be the East team to beat until I seen where GB beat them 14-2... I just couldn't call this one earlier in the week because I didn't know enough about GB... Though admittingly my bias for CA had me thinking CA was good enough to go to Cookeville.

Congrats to Greenback on beating a very good CA bunch. Best of luck for your boys in Cookeville.

Thank you.We proved ALOT of people wrong even without Josh "The Bull" Silvey in the lineup.Told him after the game his brothers picked him up and leave it all on the field in Cookeville.He said he is ready!

GB beat us 14-2 while our starting QB was out. With or without him they were the better team though. Edited by TheMan2015