Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

I do have to say the highlight was watching them remove the HUGE BANNER they put on the visitors side that said-You ate your turkey-you ate your pie-Now its time to say goodbye.Then at the end of the game,the whole stadium sung Hey Hey good bye.So I guess we did as they ask and we said good bye.What a great game to watch!!!

Edited by orngnblk

OP I want to just take a minute to say thank you for your kind words.Coming from a feller that has watched a ton of good football thru the yes and being an Old Pirate that holds a lot of water for me.I love small town football and I'm glad you got to see a good old fashioned physical small town team take it to a private school.They we very displeased with their assigned seating arrangements but we only have so much room and it WAS PACKED!We made them get rid of their airhorns and that upset them too but hey what's the home field advantage for any way LoL!I know for a fact that the people behind their kids were respectful last night the D coordinators wife was there and assured us after the game(she was the one with the sign that said I'm the one they warned you about on CoachT-I loved it).We showed CA class and a great venue to see a game,nothing like small town football.We going to the Ship!!!!!!

You had a coach's wife that was worried about what was on coacht? LMBO. She needs to get a new hobby.

Good luck kees.....greenback and marion are huge underdogs next week but guess what? We both made it. A lot of jealous people will make fun of you and say you have no chance but at least you are still practicing. Work hard and see what happens.

I picked Greenback and Jasper next week.

She sits there every game.Wanted you all to know tha . Most of the complaints were bull.You need a new hobby also guessing scores ain't it.LMBO!

Ok, now if you want to talk some football we can anytime. You know that. I maintained I thought C.A. Would win, but please go back and look at how many times I said they were beatable and WERE NOT close to many of the elite 1A teams from recent years.

Ok, now if you want to talk some football we can anytime. You know that. I maintained I thought C.A. Would win, but please go back and look at how many times I said they were beatable and WERE NOT close to many of the elite 1A teams from recent years.

I know Bass you commented on the lady,who was doing her best by some comments from opposing fans to make their stay here a fun and good as possible.I commend her for that!She is not a coach but was just trying to be a good host.Also you were pretty adamant in saying CA would score 35.I told you after I watched your film that I didn't think they could expose our D and I also said I didn't think they WERE THE BEST EAST TEAM.You said CA is CLEARLY THE BETTER TEAM.They were/are not.GB is the most physical team on this side of Nashville!