Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

The guru from SP missed it big time, as he does quite often. If he made a living at it, he would be on Obama's free living plan. GB played EXTREMELY physical tonight. If they can stop the run like I saw tonight, they stand a great chance next week. Defense wins championships. GB's defense tonight was great. Good luck to the Cherokees next week.

Oneidas offense was as productive or more than CA was against greenback. . . That's hilarious :roflol:

Oneidas offense was as productive or more than CA was against greenback. . . That's hilarious :roflol:

crow you would have loved it!Our kinda game.Ole pride showed up in his dag gone Grace hat.I had a lot of splainin to do before the game started.LOL.He did get to ask about the Wolfman tho...PRICELESS!😂 Edited by orngnblk

crow you would have loved it!Our kinda game.Ole pride showed up in his dag gone Grace hat.I had a lot of splainin to do before the game started.LOL.He did get to ask about the Wolfman tho...PRICELESS!

Lol, I was in my living room yelling at my iPad, my wife now knows I'm crazy lol. Sounded like another round 2 game to me. Nice stand at the end to seal the deal. Is ole Yankee going to cookeville? I'm looking forward to one more game with the gang. Hope LK's dad makes the trip. Only way I could be more pumped is if we made it ourselves!

crow you would have loved it!Our kinda game.Ole pride showed up in his dag gone Grace hat.I had a lot of splainin to do before the game started.LOL.He did get to ask about the Wolfman tho...PRICELESS!

At least it wasn't a GCA sweater vest. I was at Home Depot the other day and saw a guy wearing a white long sleeve button up and a navy blue sweater vest with a grey G embroidered on the left chest. I tried to sneak a cell pic but between my wife about to die of embarrassment and him getting suspicious I wasn't able to capture the moment. I was gonna have some fun with ole pride, Raven and photoshop :D

Lol, I was in my living room yelling at my iPad, my wife now knows I'm crazy lol. Sounded like another round 2 game to me. Nice stand at the end to seal the deal. Is ole Yankee going to cookeville? I'm looking forward to one more game with the gang. Hope LK's dad makes the trip. Only way I could be more pumped is if we made it ourselves!

The GB "Mafia" will ALL be there as will Landers91 another redneck and he will fit in JUST fine.I am stoked!!A lot of tears where left on the sacred field last night and rightfully so. Edited by orngnblk

At least it wasn't a GCA sweater vest. I was at Home Depot the other day and saw a guy wearing a white long sleeve button up and a navy blue sweater vest with a grey G embroidered on the left chest. I tried to sneak a cell pic but between my wife about to die of embarrassment and him getting suspicious I wasn't able to capture the moment. I was gonna have some fun with ole pride, Raven and photoshop :D

That's funny.I was in BK the other day and a guy was in there with a Grace T-shirt and he was all dirty.I was acting likeni was on the Internet and snapped a pic and it was loud and he looked at me.I was gonna send it to pride and say what the heck some of you all actually get dirty??LOL.