Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

Oh My Gosh!Just about spit my drink out!!

I about died when the radio guys said they were sweeping off the bleachers when they got there. SWEEPING, with BROOMS! That means you had to bring a broom 3 or 4 or however many hours with you or go buy one when you got there! I've been to 2 worlds fairs and seen a crow fly backwards and never saw anything to beat that :lol:

I about died when the radio guys said they were sweeping off the bleachers when they got there. SWEEPING, with BROOMS! That means you had to bring a broom 3 or 4 or however many hours with you or go buy one when you got there! I've been to 2 worlds fairs and seen a crow fly backwards and never saw anything to beat that :lol:

They tried their dangdest to make it look like it was uninhabitable.But it weren't!LOL.It worked out for us,also got rid of them danged air horns they were blowing 2,hrs before kickoff.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They tried their dangdest to make it look like it was uninhabitable.But it weren't!LOL.It worked out for us,also got rid of them danged air horns they were blowing 2,hrs before kickoff.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's no good IMO. I'm a fan of cow bells and jugs of rocks and even air horns. If y'all were gonna play that card they coulda booted them air horns out of the back of that red truck behind you, they're louder than any dollar store air horn I ever heard :lol: