Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

Pop I was talking to gcapride, he's from GCA. They're a private school. They accept applications for admission. They abide by the rules. They're some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They communicate in complete sentences and they wear sweater vests on chilly days when you need to keep your core warm. They. Are. The. BEST. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

You're right, the peeps need to know...lol

Fixed it for you.

Edited by gcapride

Now wait gfd------sorry I had to pass a little gas.Now explain this to me,if you you don't hide behind a silly screen name how should I pronouncee Gfd ? That has to be Romanian or Polish or something.Is it Swahili? And I figure 709 must be your weight,right ,since you're not hiding behind a pen name.Please don't get upset reading me,a man your size could explode his ticker if he got stressed--wait--oooo----ah------(trombone sound)--------YEAH!Sorry, more rear end thunder.I,m back GoFloyD.Had to make a little more thunder.Just talking to you makes abody loose as Xlax.But it may be because I,m in the presence of royalty.You did say you were the start of the Greenback Dynasty didn't you? Well just know,I'm honored and will tell all I see that you GoFloyD started the GB winning tradition.I,m a better man for just knowing you.Thanks Sire.Oh holy one.709 lb. fullback. I'm goin' to champ thread as my 8,4,and 12 personalties.Adios GoFloyD

pop GFD puts his life on the line every time he clocks in.GFD stands for Greenback Fire Dept.Although he now works for the LCFD.Ibknow you get worked upna little on here but I think he deserves a little respect.You really haven't earned none or they would given you a little also. Edited by orngnblk

pop GFD puts his life on the line every time he clocks in.GFD stands for Greenback Fire Dept.Although he now works for the LCFD.Ibknow you get worked upna little on here but I think he deserves a little respect.You really haven't earned none or they would given you a little also.

Shoot I wish I'd known it was that easy, I'd have told him about my EMS and Fire Dept. experience for the last 20 years lol.

Now  wait gfd------sorry I had to pass a little gas.Now explain this to me,if you you don't hide behind a silly screen name how should I pronouncee Gfd ? That has to be Romanian or Polish or something.Is it Swahili? And I figure 709 must be your weight,right ,since you're not hiding behind a pen name.Please don't get upset reading me,a man your size could explode his ticker if he got stressed--wait--oooo----ah------(trombone sound)--------YEAH!Sorry, more rear end thunder.I,m back GoFloyD.Had to make a little more thunder.Just talking to you makes abody loose as Xlax.But it may be because I,m in the presence of royalty.You did say you were the start of the Greenback Dynasty didn't you? Well just know,I'm honored and will tell all I see that you GoFloyD started the GB winning tradition.I,m a better man for just knowing you.Thanks Sire.Oh holy one.709 lb. fullback.             I'm goin' to champ thread as my 8,4,and 12 personalties.Adios GoFloyD

You see you stupid old man you cant even read right I never said I started it I said I was a small part in starting it. As far as my screen name I joined the Greenback fire depart as a volunteer back in 1987 and was there until 2009. I work at Lenoir City fire department. I even traveled with the football team as a trainer for 3 or 4 years. I don't get on here and degrade people like you. I try to be nice and considerate to all, that is until you piss me off. I'm not the one that has to have several stories as to who I am so no one finds out who I am. Unlike some. So that being said this will be my last post on this subject.

You see you stupid old man you cant even read right I never said I started it I said I was a small part in starting it. As far as my screen name I joined the Greenback fire depart as a volunteer back in 1987 and was there until 2009. I work at Lenoir City fire department. I even traveled with the football team as a trainer for 3 or 4 years. I don't get on here and degrade people like you. I try to be nice and considerate to all, that is until you piss me off. I'm not the one that has to have several stories as to who I am so no one finds out who I am. Unlike some. So that being said this will be my last post on this subject.

And that's all I've got to say bout that. Can't say I blame you.