Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

CA has been nothing more than a homecoming team for many years up until about three years ago and they started to pick up some kids that can ball! Those kids were there in middle school so it ain't like they recruited them at that age. I don't care much for ca but I respect them and the way they run their program. I honestly believe they do things right and by the book. I look for them to drop back off the map after this year for a few years until they can rebuild. This is undoubtedly the best team ca has ever fielded. Just throwing my two cents worth in as this is the first year ca and WC hasn't played in the regular season in many years so I know them well.

Thanks Wildcat,we have dealt with a private for a lot of years and just when they move out of our region we have another in the playoffs!LOL.We don't care how they got the kids it really makes no difference they are coming here Fri and thy are pretty dang good.We have to play them so we are gonna give them all we got.It we can keep from turning the ball over and play our game we should be just fine.NO ONE has seen what this team can do firing on all cylinders for 4 quarters--Us included!Maybe Fri they will.That TO bug has plagued us all yr. Edited by orngnblk

OK let's get together and support our boys.We are all pasiontate in different ways.As former players we see things different from moms and dads and that's OK.The bottom line is last week is done and i had a friend make it disappear because our one and only focus should be CA.We love our boys and we love our team.Its going to take a collective group to take out CA.I'm all in let's getbit done.LV last week where it is GONE!

OK let's get together and support our boys.We are all pasiontate in different ways.As former players we see things different from moms and dads and that's OK.The bottom line is last week is done and i had a friend make it disappear because our one and only focus should be CA.We love our boys and we love our team.Its going to take a collective group to take out CA.I'm all in let's getbit done.LV last week where it is GONE!

We as family fans and ex players seem to forget every round of the playoffs everyone is 0 and 0! Gotta say this is a exciting year in 1!!! A ROLL TIDE!!! Edited by peabodypride

You're getting soft in your old age boo boo :roflol:

😂 As a player 3 years ago all I wanted to do was trash talk win or lose but spectating and rambling with other posters is more fun than I thought it would be.

Who did you play for?

CA. The coach has been there 3 years now and he is something else. We've always had good talent just never had a good coach until Lansdell was there. He really knows what to do with the what he's got and the kids really want to play for him take that from someone who was on the inside now outside looking

Edited by TheManInBlack

CA. The coach has been there 3 years now and he is something else. We've always had good talent just never had a good coach until Lansdell was there. He really knows what to do with the what he's got and the kids really want to play for him take that from someone who was on the inside now outside looking

That's great.Just look at South Pitt and you will see what a great coach can do,from the beginning of this year till last week night and day difference.

That's great.Just look at South Pitt and you will see what a great coach can do,from the beginning of this year till last week night and day difference.

I know. We played them with the around the same talent level my junior year and got whipped 72-21 Coaching is everything. I'm really anxious to see how Greenback plays against a team like CA's this year and their adjustments work. This is the most exciting game for me so far

I know. We played them with the around the same talent level my junior year and got whipped 72-21 Coaching is everything. I'm really anxious to see how Greenback plays against a team like CA's this year and their adjustments work. This is the most exciting game for me so far

We will be missing the best D-lineman in our region and arguably the state for a 1 game suspension but we wont use that as an excuse we have a couple to fill in.We are big upfront on both sides and LBs are tough and the MLB hits like a truck.Skill positions have plenty of speed and a big ole TE that's very athletic and getting some D-1 attention.RB is one of the best pure athletes in 1A and can scoot in the open field.QB is as solid as we have ever had and a great leader.We will have to play well to give ourselves a chance.These kids play hard! Edited by orngnblk

Let's debate it then Mr. Beerman. I didn't proclaim C.A. to be unbeatable, but I will put money on the west team winning it all by 21 or more. Also lets not make excuses. C.A. has been terrible until the past few seasons and they have been a program for a long while. They have improved, but they are nowhere near the quality of the old alphabet schools.