Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

We will be missing the best D-lineman in our region and arguably the state for a 1 game suspension but we wont use that as an excuse we have a couple to fill in.We are big upfront on both sides and LBs are tough and the MLB hits like a truck.Skill positions have plenty of speed and a big ole TE that's very athletic and getting some D-1 attention.RB is one of the best pure athletes in 1A and can scoot in the open field.QB is as solid as we have ever had and a great leader.We will have to play well to give ourselves a chance.These kids play hard!

That's unfortunate. The same thing happened to SP in 2013. The best linemen got ejected in the semifinal game. He had to sit the championship game and it cost us dearly.

Have to change the focus.We are very fortunate to be here.Can't afford any distractions.....Yes(head down looking at floor)I'm getting soft.

Eating turkey on thanksgiving and then going to pregame practice is a huge privilege! Only 4 teams in 1A getting to do it. Hope to get back down Friday.

Eating turkey on thanksgiving and then going to pregame practice is a huge privilege! Only 4 teams in 1A getting to do it. Hope to get back down Friday.

I remember when we got to practice on Thanksgiving in 87 during our Championship run.My family changed the whole day up for it.Awesome feeling still playing I'm sure the kids are stoked!

Cal preps has it on neutral field.GHS 31-28.I wish it was played on paper.This one should be a great game!

Cooper Field is worth at least 7 points all day long, and that's for teams that have been there before. 1st trip it's gotta be worth 10. Wish I knew more about CA so I could drop a prediction again lol.