Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

Maryville actually didn't pull starters until the 4th quarter. Maryville did have 2 turnovers deep in Warren County territory. Maryville didn't play that well. Maryville wasn't as fired up for Warren County as they were for Cookeville and Blackman. I also credit Warren County for playing hard. Most teams that Maryville has played in the 1st round have layed down a little bit. Warren County played hard and hit Maryville in the mouth.

Thank you REBELRON for the first honest assessment of that 1st round game.

The Warren County Pioneers didn't have anything to do with the situation they were in, but they came out & played their butts off.

I've spent the weekend breaking down the film. I don't see any weaknesses on the raiders. Trenches look very good on both sides of the ball. The skill guys could start for anybody. The guy helping me with the scout asked how many Murvil guys I thought could start for the raiders, not sure any would start to be honest. To be honest, oakland looks better than the team the vols played Saturday. This will be the toughest matchup in a long time for Murvil-IMO. Maybe the smoke and mirrors can work one more week?

Ok you keep referencing the Raiders, are you referring to the PATRIOTS?... The Oakland Patriots? Haha just another sign that this is not being taken seriously by Maryville fans, just another "Oh Lord what will we do!" post.

But it's all good. The Rebels will still roll.

Edited by THE SQUAD

Ok you keep referencing the Raiders, are you referring to the PATRIOTS?... The Oakland Patriots? Haha just another sign that this is not being taken seriously by Maryville fans, just another "Oh Lord what will we do!" post.

TS eye thaink sx iz like me inn sayin' thait tha Okelund "PATRIOTS" ere az big az tha Okelund Raydurs......jmo... :popcorneater:

Sorry bout that. Oakland Patriots. New England Raiders. Somebody named osweiller instead of peyton. I have a hard time keeping up. Plus I have a bunch of raiders stuff I have accumulated over the years.

It will be impossible to overlook these patriots. Won't be able to look around them either. Very big impressive team. The patriots don't look like pretenders to me.