Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

I wonder if people feel the need to tell Ravenwood or Whitehaven the same thing? I would go on over to that thread but the "Senator" doesn't want me on that thread.  :rolleyes:

It's not that I don't want you per se, I'd rather save my energy for the Big Bad Red Dragon for when we are supposed to be talking. I want to see what people have to say about Ravenwood... Unfortunately there's not much Middle Tenn talk on our thread so here I am :ugeek:  

It's not that I don't want you per se, I'd rather save my energy for the Big Bad Red Dragon for when we are supposed to be talking. I want to see what people have to say about Ravenwood... Unfortunately there's not much Middle Tenn talk on our thread so here I am :ugeek:

Last time was a fluke with a dirty ref but whatever you say! Absolutely loved the effort of your offense, especially the RB in that game! Kudos minus the shadiness!

Last time was a fluke with a dirty ref but whatever you say! Absolutely loved the effort of your offense, especially the RB in that game! Kudos minus the shadiness!

When your team is eliminated in the 2nd round things like this pop into one's mind and ends up on CoachT... It's ok Fulton. How's basketball coming so far? Yall and Austin East have pretty good basketball programs to be so far East  :mrgreen:

Hey RebelNation serious note...Connie Akins wife of Big John and mother to Taylor and Carrie passed away at 3:00 am this morning after a long term battle with cancer....Please lift this family up in their time of grief.............

Sorry to hear this from all the folks in Murfreesboro! God bless and take care of the Akin family and friends in this very tough time!

It was tongue in cheek. I put the little roll eyes guy on there. Welcome to the show!