Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

Thanks....

When I entered the gate they made me put my Kreager Head up....they said no sticks at Maryville High School....

They asked what it was...I said our mascot.

We had press passes and I normally just walk on in...Kreager didn't have us on some list.

They almost didn't let us in....I wish Judy (wife who runs top view) had a little better angle....she don't miss.

I love capturing the game...Its all we got ...college and pro has a bunch of angles....

Thanks for viewing and I will see you next year....

We will chat with all the coaches jamboree week....

Thanks....

When I entered the gate they made me put my Kreager Head up....they said no sticks at Maryville High School....

They asked what it was...I said our mascot.

We had press passes and I normally just walk on in...Kreager didn't have us on some list.

They almost didn't let us in....I wish Judy (wife who runs top view) had a little better angle....she don't miss.

I love capturing the game...Its all we got ...college and pro has a bunch of angles....

Thanks for viewing and I will see you next year....

We will chat with all the coaches jamboree week....

Stork, Krig allreddy tolt me.....Times haiv changed att tha Skeetur....Me and APB haid Krigger head att both Alcoee and Mairvul......Why inn 2009 Riverdail brawt inn a tee-pee....Bilt a farr inn thair and haid hit smokin' tha entarr gaim......And then thay putt upp tha sharp pointed speers....Eye kep lookin' fer a indyun on a spotted ponee......Thanks for the video and all you do for high school sports..........................

Edited by STARSNBARS

I wish Blount County had someone to do quality HS coverage like Mr. Montgomery!

Did anyone notice the missed holding by #7 at the 4:10-4:15 point in Stork's video? If it were flagged, it would have erased that TD.

I saw it live and thought it was a block in the back but seeing the video yes, it was a hold and he eventually slung 14 down by the arm. Ironically when their coach was listing questionable calls and no calls after the game he failed to bring this one up. 

I saw it live and thought it was a block in the back but seeing the video yes, it was a hold and he eventually slung 14 down by the arm. Ironically when their coach was listing questionable calls and no calls after the game he failed to bring this one up. 

LOL...Coach Creasey is a cry baby....plain and simple. Had a chance to visit with some of the side line officials....carry the down marker and chains...we are talking veterans of the sidelines. Their comments were they had NEVER witnessed anything that bad in their careers. 

LOL...Coach Creasey is a cry baby....plain and simple. Had a chance to visit with some of the side line officials....carry the down marker and chains...we are talking veterans of the sidelines. Their comments were they had NEVER witnessed anything that bad in their careers. 

I heard this also from one of them too.

In the football office of BA last spring to talk scheduling for a kickoff classic that was to be played at Vanderbilt. Coaches said that it couldn't happen because team A and team B would never play us. I thought we could make it very lucrative for those teams, but i guess not. GQ was called on speaker phone, pretty much as a joke, and when asked he told the BA coach that "it would be more competitive for them(BA) to play an out of state team". Followed by "we couldn't give you a game". So the IFL has nothing to do with facts.

In the football office of BA last spring to talk scheduling for a kickoff classic that was to be played at Vanderbilt. Coaches said that it couldn't happen because team A and team B would never play us. I thought we could make it very lucrative for those teams, but i guess not. GQ was called on speaker phone, pretty much as a joke, and when asked he told the BA coach that "it would be more competitive for them(BA) to play an out of state team". Followed by "we couldn't give you a game". So the IFL has nothing to do with facts.

And GQ is still laughing. 

I wonder why Creasy ran that QB sneak at the end of the first half instead of taking a knee?

He said to me after the game, he should of took a knee.  He felt it was a safe play,  but a QB just trying to make something happen, did. But it happened to the opposing team. . He was sick about it.