Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

but really, please tell us...seems as though you were there so tell us all what GQ said.  I'll be with him tomorrow so I will verify for you...please oh please.

Look back at the post. Please inform the others after you talk to him! It's not a knock on him or the program. We wouldn't want to play Allen, Tx if they called, but the IFL thing drives those of us that know nuts.

In the football office of BA last spring to talk scheduling for a kickoff classic that was to be played at Vanderbilt. Coaches said that it couldn't happen because team A and team B would never play us. I thought we could make it very lucrative for those teams, but i guess not. GQ was called on speaker phone, pretty much as a joke, and when asked he told the BA coach that "it would be more competitive for them(BA) to play an out of state team". Followed by "we couldn't give you a game". So the IFL has nothing to do with facts.

Good one.... Seriously....Bretwood finally has an outstanding team so they decide to call up George. Some fine outstanding reps of BA you have. Your timing is interesting as well.