Oakland @ Maryville

GoPats2019

No not at all.

The 2013 Blackman team that had around 200 yards of penalties on the other hand.

8-0 And still running the Mouth , unbelievable .

I don't agree with some who are downplaying Oakland's Team , they were a Great team , probably the best we've played this year . When you downplay the other team all you do is Diminish your team's Accomplishment .  They had a ton of athletes ... what did happen was the Maryville Defense played a Great game ... bent some but didn't break . Dylan and Joel Hopkins are both unreal , 2 of the Gutsiest players ever to wear a Maryville Uniform . That young Sophomore could of folded after the Int ... but no , he makes the play that basically seals the game , Like George said , he's got a Short Memory . Hope a couple of our players that were banged up will be able to play next week . Congrats Oakland on a Great year ... Cookeville here we come , never gets old !

Good one.... Seriously....Bretwood finally has an outstanding team so they decide to call up George. Some fine outstanding reps of BA you have. Your timing is interesting as well.

i know who this person from ensworth is and there may be some merit to what he is saying. i also know that there were some obstacles to overcome for all parties involved. i am a coach at Brentwood Academy and know that all talks we have had with Quarles have been outstanding and professional. it's not about who is better than who. Maryville should be very proud of their program, because it is first class and you all do things the right way. don't let anyone try and diminish what your boys have accomplished this year, as well as years past. we have a job to do next week, as do you. hopefully we are both state champions, and that is enough.

i know who this person from ensworth is and there may be some merit to what he is saying. i also know that there were some obstacles to overcome for all parties involved. i am a coach at Brentwood Academy and know that all talks we have had with Quarles have been outstanding and professional. it's not about who is better than who. Maryville should be very proud of their program, because it is first class and you all do things the right way. don't let anyone try and diminish what your boys have accomplished this year, as well as years past. we have a job to do next week, as do you. hopefully we are both state champions, and that is enough.

That's how we feel too Buddy , if you know this guy maybe you should ask him why he feels so insecure ? Good Luck to BA , I'll be pulling for you guys . 

8-0 And still running the Mouth , unbelievable .

I don't agree with some who are downplaying Oakland's Team , they were a Great team , probably the best we've played this year . When you downplay the other team all you do is Diminish your team's Accomplishment . They had a ton of athletes ... what did happen was the Maryville Defense played a Great game ... bent some but didn't break . Dylan and Joel Hopkins are both unreal , 2 of the Gutsiest players ever to wear a Maryville Uniform . That young Sophomore could of folded after the Int ... but no , he makes the play that basically seals the game , Like George said , he's got a Short Memory . Hope a couple of our players that were banged up will be able to play next week . Congrats Oakland on a Great year ... Cookeville here we come , never gets old !

Who's running the mouth?

Facts are facts. Blackman had the ball first and goal from the one. 5 penalties later first and goal from the 26.

Lett me innerjeck and give my thawts on this gaim.....

1. Okelund has sum big ole boys and ere a lode when'st thay git ewe out flanked

2. Mairvul's D played grait inn tha red zoan...Thay played thair rear-ends oft

c. If'un eye wuz a collidge corch eye wood sign Kelby Brock so faist hit wood maik yore head swim.....All he duz iz git opun and KETCH tha bawl...Eye meen thait iz whut yote post two do ant chee....???

4. Mairvul iz now 8-0 agin SEC west teems and 3-0 this seesun

5. Funnee how BA keaps talkin' bout playin'.....Laist eye checked thay iz 0-2 agin Mairvul and Cyunts Hill put 42 on tham laist yeer......and Cyunts Hill put zip on tha Rebs...... :popcorneater:

Lett me innerjeck and give my thawts on this gaim.....

1. Okelund has sum big ole boys and ere a lode when'st thay git ewe out flanked

2. Mairvul's D played grait inn tha red zoan...Thay played thair rear-ends oft

c. If'un eye wuz a collidge corch eye wood sign Kelby Brock so faist hit wood maik yore head swim.....All he duz iz git opun and KETCH tha bawl...Eye meen thait iz whut yote post two do ant chee....???

4. Mairvul iz now 8-0 agin SEC west teems and 3-0 this seesun

5. Funnee how BA keaps talkin' bout playin'.....Laist eye checked thay iz 0-2 agin Mairvul and Cyunts Hill put 42 on tham laist yeer......and Cyunts Hill put zip on tha Rebs...... :popcorneater:

Stars here is some math that you will understand. 6 > 7 Kelby Brock proved that tonight!