Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

because 3a football in west tn is awful.when lower classifications are beating milan 50% of time. proves that.done this is Peabody andNCS

Yep it is about Peabody and NCS. And I was having a conversation about that game with the S Fulton guy when you chimed in with your "poodle boy" comment. So if you don't like it keep your pie hole shut in the future Jack!!!!

When we play Milan Roll Tide flood the Dawgs,but when you talk mess bout em gotta say they are Are neighbors so back tye frick of the Dawgs! And ya really cant hate on em they won more gold than just about anybody,and heck on their worst year go deep in playoffs and play up a class!! Roll Tide

they play up a class. lol Edited by horse

What was the ncs vs pope John Paul II game like ? Were you guys full strength ? What happened ? I can't really find much info on them. John Paul schedule looks tough. I noticed you guys only loss was to them and their only win was against you guys

We were not at full strength.  Probably would not have mattered.  JP2 was bigger and faster and had a sideline of 70+ players.  Their record was not so good (2-9), but they would take care of all teams in 1A (he said knowing that trolls will come out of the woodwork).

I was legitimately asking a question. Was not trying to bring trolls out I was just looking at the schedules. I couldn't find much info on JP2.

No, I know.  The trolls I'm referring to are from other schools.  They've already shown up and you'll see their odd posts before the week is up.  And they've already commented on how there are 1A schools that could beat JP2.  Trust me, JP2 is at another level than 1A.

Edited by NCSdad1962

You never heard me make an excuse. In fact I just told him you were an excellent team.

But that's funny. Considering all the crying you did when Wayne Co smacked you around. Probably ran out of tissue in Huntingdon with all the crying you did.

Anyways.... Come on and fire back with whatever lame line you can think of. At the end of the day this season ended like every other one for the most part. With you at home on a Friday night while Milan is still playing!!

Hey BigPurple no sense in wasting your time with an idiot... Ain't no changing that pony

WC crowd was pretty loud and rowdy last night, I was disappointed with the NCS crowd, thought they would have been more fans at the game and the ones there never got to rowdy. I gotta watch some film on Peabody, I know NCS well but nothing about Peabody. If I'm making the drive Friday I wanna know what to expect.

Hey 89 I should see you there