Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

I am making the trip to NCS tonight to watch this game. Never been there before, and since my pirates are out thought I would watch a good game. Is it a nice stadium? If you follow gps does it take you straight there?

Pretty nice stadium not much seating but should find room on home side. Concession stand will take you an hour to work through the line

That's one way to look at it. But since we are talking "facts" let's look at the flip side. Trenton was lucky to pull out the win against Milan at the end of the game. We led the entire game until the last 42 secs. Huntingdung destroyed us. Both Trenton and Huntingdung were at full strength when they played Milan. From what I saw Huntingdung was clearly better than Trenton. NCS destroyed the Stanks. Just food for thought.

I agree with u to a point. But luck had nothing to do with Peabody beating Milan. Milan simply could not stop Malone. Yes UC turned the ball over 6 times against Peabody that is part of the game. The first meeting between the Lions and Tide was one sided as u know.I thought going into the playoffs Peabody would get beat early and go home. The Tide as prove me wrong they regrouped and righted the ship. They may get beat Friday night but i promise u the wont go down without a fight. NCS is a good football and will be hard to beat! Thats why they play the game! Good luck to both teams i am pulling for the Tide yes. Just hope for a injury free game.

I agree with u to a point. But luck had nothing to do with Peabody beating Milan. Milan simply could not stop Malone. Yes UC turned the ball over 6 times against Peabody that is part of the game. The first meeting between the Lions and Tide was one sided as u know.I thought going into the playoffs Peabody would get beat early and go home. The Tide as prove me wrong they regrouped and righted the ship. They may get beat Friday night but i promise u the wont go down without a fight. NCS is a good football and will be hard to beat! Thats why they play the game! Good luck to both teams i am pulling for the Tide yes. Just hope for a injury free game.

When NCS beat the Stangs they were on a 3rd string Q.B. and RB if I am not mistaken!!!!

Were do these magical 6 turnovers come from ,its wasnt anywhere near that