Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

He could have had whatever the coaches wanted him to have. Go watch ESPN 30 on 30 and check out Marcus Dupree. He's that guy! Film doesn't do justice for him. To answer TenVol it would have still been a 3 TD difference minimal if Goldsmith played. I would argue 4 maybe 5 because they didn't run Richardson like they could have. Their backup RB's would start for any other 2A school. I never said we would beat them but I did say we could play with them and keep it close and I was wrong. To the Adamsville fans who said they didn't have an answer for Goldsmith and that he was the best they had ever seen, trust me, you haven't seen #5! If I was Marion I would be praying they are having a bad dream because they are going to find out what a nightmare this team is once next Sat rolls around.

He is no doubt a stud and congratulations on a good season.. Look forward to catching a few TCA b-ball games this year

The TSSAA shoot themselves in the foot by having the State Championship games at Cookeville for football. Can we just all have it at one place like they did at MTSU a few years back? Memphis teams are traveling 4 hours to Cookeville for a football game while the people that live at Bristol/Kingsport only have to travel 2 hours... Trezevant will take care of 2A State Championship game. I told y'all earlier that they will beat TCA because Trezevant is still a 4A team that is playing in a 2A classification. Who do you blame? The TSSAA. Don't make excuses because a future powerhouse 2A program is about to bring back all the gold balls to the Bluff City. Trezevant is a great 4A team and now they're a powerhouse team that is playing in 2A.

Why are you crying because the TSSAA now holds the state championship games in Cookesville?  By the way, the games are still played all in one place, just like when they were at MTSU.  You complain cause you will have to travel over 4 hours from Memphis yet you only bring about 60 or so fans 80 miles down the highway to Jackson.  Lame.

C. Richardson is one of those kids that every coach would love to build a team around!! To think, he has another year left!!

Maybe he will transfer to another school in Memphis for next season.  After all, a different set of transfer rules seem to apply to Memphis schools than what the rest of the TSSAA schools have to abide by.  

Back on topic.............Richardson is a great running back.  To me, he has a similar style to the Hurd kid who played at Beech and is now at UT.  We had absolutely no answer for him.  Looking back, our only hope may have been for Richardson to have missed the team bus coming to Jackson.