South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

My two step belief system

1) there is a G-d

2) I'm not Him.

I do enjoy discussion of G-d though. I have strong beliefs but am willing to learn and grow from others thoughts and theories. I put my email up in the other thread in case you wish to discuss it in private. No hard feelings if you don't.

pujo1965@gmail.com

Folks, try not to stray too far from the word of God. I know it's hard with all the ancient aliens and through the wormholes and mysteries of the bible indoctrinations that air daily. I respect a man's right to believe whatever he wants but there's no denying the further America gets away from the teachings of the word, the further this country has fallen into chaos.

Folks, try not to stray too far from the word of God. I know it's hard with all the ancient aliens and through the wormholes and mysteries of the bible indoctrinations that air daily. I respect a man's right to believe whatever he wants but there's no denying the further America gets away from the teachings of the word, the further this country has fallen into chaos.

ðŸ‘!

I have a question slice. So you think cgr>crr? You talked about winning with talent that he has and all coach ross has done is get to where he was supposed to the past two years. Lets hear about cgr, has he done this? One of the best teams in school history and a second round exit? Lost in the second round last year also, or was it the first. Is he a great regular season coach only?

Pirates will be a very much improved team in 2016. Not worried about Jasper and their coach. He's so self absorbed probably hunting a job right now. Compare the coaches - Grider wins 10 games with underclassmen - 10 Games. Ross the last 2 years has let 1 player in both State games beat him. Get ready Jasper, he'll leave, I mean the guy hasn't bought a house in Jasper in 2 years and his son doesn't even go to school at Jasper, speaks loudly to me, he doesn't even believe in our county system and to me it's a slap in the face to Jasper high and the people there. Pirates are back

That you op? Lol, must have gotten another screen name for xmas.

I've seen my share of good football teams when my kids played and (Jasper) has to be called was a 1 man team.

Grider by far is a better coach than Ross and yes from what I saw he could have shut down or at least kept both players closer in check than the so called self proclaimed Defense genius you have for a head coach.

Man at the contradictions......lol. so mc is a one man team but sp couldnt stop them from scoring 62 points. What about the reciever from ca, didnt slow him down to much either and greenback did, guess that makes greenbacks coaches way better than ross or grider. Mc has been a one man team for about five years now and for some reason they just keep on winning, thats funny. You must know coach ross personally because i have never heard him brag about being an excellent defensive coach. I have heard him blame himself when our team loses though. Troll on little buddy......

• Upvote 1

I have a question slice. So you think cgr>crr? You talked about winning with talent that he has and all coach ross has done is get to where he was supposed to the past two years. Lets hear about cgr, has he done this? One of the best teams in school history and a second round exit? Lost in the second round last year also, or was it the first. Is he a great regular season coach only?

One coach was picked to finish 4/5 in the region and went undefeated. The other guy lost to the first guy.

I guess what I'm saying is scoreboard.

Let's put it this way. If I could hire anyone from the area to be the head football coach of whichever school I was at. Let's say that CGR isn't available but anyone else is available. Coach Ross would not be my first or second choice. I would imagine that nobody outside of Marion Co would have him first either.

Edit: how did we go from "should beat Kings Academy" at the beginning of the year to "best team in school history "?

Edited by orangeslice13

One coach was picked to finish 4/5 in the region and went undefeated. The other guy lost to the first guy.

I guess what I'm saying is scoreboard.

Let's put it this way. If I could hire anyone from the area to be the head football coach of whichever school I was at. Let's say that CGR isn't available but anyone else is available. Coach Ross would not be my first or second choice. I would imagine that nobody outside of Marion Co would have him first either.

Edit: how did we go from "should beat Kings Academy" at the beginning of the year to "best team in school history "?

Dude, you sound like you have a serious personal problem with CRR. If your willing to lay down on the couch I'm willing to listen. Did these outburst about opposing coaches start when you were a child? Do you see CRR hiding in the closet at night? Does the Boogeyman wear purple? I want to help you through this.

Edited by 9zo

__009wtf.gif

Okay,Okay maybe that post was all over the place and a little too busy. I will simplify. Why, Mr. Orangeslice13, do you have such a profound dislike for CRR? You wouldn't want him and no school outside of MC would want him?  I bet old BBHS would take him in a heartbeat if Grant stepped down.