Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Going to be a battle that's for sure. Stopping Richardson will be a task but we just want to slow him down. Trez is truly a great team but so is MC. Playing the tough region 3 teams will help us out in the long run by teams played really great defense. Best region in 2a football

We will just play the game and see what happens

you should be very proud regardless of the outcome- fine young man you have there. MC very lucky he came home, good luck Saturday.

big diff between Malone and Richardson is Malone was playing QB and had the ball in his hand every snap. Also Peabody ran the spread and Trez and moslty under center in the power I. With that being said its going to be really difficult to just slow him down and make someone other than him beat us but our coaching staff will have our players coached up there is no dount about that.

You're right I agree with you on all points. I am glad I got some time on the greens lately because I'm not getting any for the next few. It's just nasty out there. Edited by TheAmbassador

The QB is the best offensive player at the 2A level in this side of the state and more than likely the best QB in 2A football.

I'll agree with that Bassy. It will be interesting to see how Trezevant handles getting hit in the mouth for four quarters. I think they give mid way through third and Marion wins. Win the day!! Region 3!!

If trezevant turns it over like they did against manasses then they will be down a bunch quickly. Marion will likely have to play flawless to win this game. We cant give up cheap tds on special teams and likely we will have to have a few things go right for us. Trezevant hasnt faced any wingt teams this year so hopefully that will help us but they have athletes that can quickly correct any mistakes they might make

2 Questions......if Marion played Manassas, what would be the outcome? Manassas came out and fought hard because it was a rivalry game. Marion will do the same but they are so much better than Manassas. Trez has great athletes and are big, but does that mean that Marion doesn't have a chance?

Marion Co lived in our backfield, if they achieve this they win the game. Our Backs never had a chance.

If trezevant turns it over like they did against manasses then they will be down a bunch quickly. Marion will likely have to play flawless to win this game. We cant give up cheap tds on special teams and likely we will have to have a few things go right for us. Trezevant hasnt faced any wingt teams this year so hopefully that will help us but they have athletes that can quickly correct any mistakes they might make

I agree that this Trezevant team is very athletic, but Marion County is coached very well. I believe some are going to be surprised.

We are certainly glad that he came back where he belongs, but i would almost venture to say we would be in the same position that we are now if massengale was the qb.

Very disappointed in you. Marion County isnt as good without Walters. Give the kid his due. He makes you so much better in a hurry. The ability he has helped offset losing Zemen.

2 Questions......if Marion played Manassas, what would be the outcome? Manassas came out and fought hard because it was a rivalry game. Marion will do the same but they are so much better than Manassas. Trez has great athletes and are big, but does that mean that Marion doesn't have a chance?

Manassas is not a good team. Marion County has a better chance this season than they did last year vs Peabody.