1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Wait this is news to me. Monterey went west and Columbia came east? SMDH

Ya! You know it's screwed up when you drive 4 hours to Wayne county and pass through Columbia 30 min before you get there! Its a mess Crow! Would of loved to been back in the east in the same bracket we was in last year! I wanted to play SP and CA!

Are Greenbacks stats posted anywhere?

The Coach hasn't put the stats out except to services and schools when requested. He is pretty easy going guy and knows the only stat that counts is wins. Stats are only good for us to debate.

I believe the stats will be posted in the state program. Roberts has rushed for 26 TDs 8 receiving TDs 1 fumble recovery for TD and 1 kick off return TD & 4 2 PT conversions.

I never said anything about them lining up side by side and running in a straight line with no obstacles in the way(for pea brains like yourself, I'm referring to other players on the field). I feel bad for the NCS coaches and players who have worked their butts off only to have the village idiot (this is you, pea brain) give them a bad name.

First of all, come on man! Rudy was not offside! We all saw the movie he made an incredible play! Besides, you ought to be rootin for Rudy. He's like David goin' against Goliath 

As to your response to my earlier post, I didnt know we were talking about other players possibly getting in McGraw's way. You said he ran them down on the sideline. I can see your point now, If our #55 or 56 is in the way and McGraw has to wait for them to move, stop and turn the other way, try to climb over them, go under them, Silvey has a good chance of catching him. I got to give you that one. This is certainly a topic that could decide the game, so feel free to keep responding. It has to be worth at least ten to twelve more posts. 

Edited by carguy59

Just wondering.. Is there any way that I can get a copy of the game that I can watch anytime I want. Like from a TV's perspective. Commentators and all. (If there is any) I'll be at the game, and would love to watch it back for years to come.

you can go online amd order one tsssanetwork.com Edited by horse