Oakdale 2016

SweetEmotion

Did the Lowe kid physically move from his current address or did TSSAA grant him a hardship like they do that i've heard happen from time to time. I know alot of the Oakdale people are pretty upset with him transferring. Just my guess, TSSAA will keep a tab on this and make for certain that he has physically moved and playing legally. Again, that's just my speculation based off the limited information I have. One of you Coalfield or Oakdale guys care to go in depth about this situation. I'm definitely interested in how this transpired.

Did the Lowe kid physically move from his current address or did TSSAA grant him a hardship like they do that i've heard happen from time to time. I know alot of the Oakdale people are pretty upset with him transferring. Just my guess, TSSAA will keep a tab on this and make for certain that he has physically moved and playing legally. Again, that's just my speculation based off the limited information I have. One of you Coalfield or Oakdale guys care to go in depth about this situation. I'm definitely interested in how this transpired.

He lives in Coalfield now.

Don't want this to turn into a bashing thing but would like to know who has the best combo, Coalfield with Mckinney and Lowe or Greenback with Willis and Roberts. Just give reasons not a bunch of bashing.

Willis is a punishing runner and a great pocket passer,his physical stature at 6'0 or 6'1 200 pounds gives in a slight edge in my opinion and if you compare receivers it would be Tylor Jones who in my opinion is the best receiver in region 2,he proved that last year coming up huge in big games.If you compare with Roberts he is a true athlete open field NO COMPARISON in the East except maybe the kid from South Pitt.Roberts is not a great receiver he is an average receiver as far as catching the ball,but when he catches it he will not be caught. Jones is above average as I am sure the Lowe kid is.In my opinion I would take the GB Combo or combos,the QB from Coalfield is an outstanding QB do not get me wrong!I just look at size and strength and Willis is my pick.

Before anyone says I am GB biased,on this subject I am trying hard not to be.I have no dog in the fight except a GB fan,but as most know I call it as I see it and I upset some of my own sometimes.

Edited by orngnblk

Don't want this to turn into a bashing thing but would like to know who has the best combo, Coalfield with Mckinney and Lowe or Greenback with Willis and Roberts. Just give reasons not a bunch of bashing.

Gotta go with Willis and Roberts. That's one of the best duos in single A i've saw in a while. McKinney and Lowe are solid, but Lowe hasn't faced the competition in Region 1 that he's about to see this season. Don't get me wrong he's a good athlete, but I do believe he will have to adjust a bit to playing against much stiffer competition in Region 2. Another duo that is very underrated yet very solid is Harriman's Pace and Phipps. Those two are a dangerous duo and will give defenses fits this season!

Gotta go with Willis and Roberts. That's one of the best duos in single A i've saw in a while. McKinney and Lowe are solid, but Lowe hasn't faced the competition in Region 1 that he's about to see this season. Don't get me wrong he's a good athlete, but I do believe he will have to adjust a bit to playing against much stiffer competition in Region 2. Another duo that is very underrated yet very solid is Harriman's Pace and Phipps. Those two are a dangerous duo and will give defenses fits this season!

It will be harder for Lowe this year because he won't be able to just step on the field and be the best athlete each week like he was last year.I also think Pace is a very underrated athlete. Edited by TheMan2015

Don't get me wrong the Lowe kid is a good athlete, but how will he fit in with the Coalfield players? It is a big loss for Oakdale and very bad timing. I talked to my buddy from Oakdale about this a couple of weeks back and he said the numbers almost immediately doubled when Lowe left. He did say that the coaches don't know how they will replace Lowe's offensive and return game production. I hear the Hicks kid is playing football and I know he is a very good b-ball player, he should help. Looking at Oakdale's schedule, they will start 0-3 and finish 6-4. 

Don't get me wrong the Lowe kid is a good athlete, but how will he fit in with the Coalfield players? It is a big loss for Oakdale and very bad timing. I talked to my buddy from Oakdale about this a couple of weeks back and he said the numbers almost immediately doubled when Lowe left. He did say that the coaches don't know how they will replace Lowe's offensive and return game production. I hear the Hicks kid is playing football and I know he is a very good b-ball player, he should help. Looking at Oakdale's schedule, they will start 0-3 and finish 6-4. 

I was wondering when the greatest wealth of knowledge in the history of the tssaa would say something about this situation.  You've got one thing right for sure.  The eagles are gonna leave roan mountain with a big L now that coach Lunsford is back on the roan.  The titles are gonna start piling up for the landers.  I love it! :mrgreen: