Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Ok I am done being fake mad at Coach T besides I didn't get that job over at McCaulie with RR. I guess I have a lot in common with VictRoy, I wanted to leave but I am just a loser that no one wanted and I'll have to stay here.

Little Ricky, Old Pirate says theys some happy kinfolkes to see Yous staying to continue feuding!

The Tim Taylor that at sp called for a spike to kill the clock on fourth down (Palm to face) Mathis or rk would be great. Coach K has been loyal through thick and thin and is a top notch guy on the field and off. He's a pirate at heart too so maybe you guys down the road would cut him some slack

Old Pirate says Randy would be a great hire, being he is a top notch feller. Us kinfolkes knows he has been a huge part of teaching you Jasper kinfolkes earholing anyhow. Now if he would jest be a video instructor and teach you fellers studding too.... LOPAO......

Roy So where is Truth, PP68, Marion Madness, Bill 49 and the rest of those Wear purple forever folks?

Us SP folkes knows theys a gone subterranean for a spell most likely studying.....figure theys jest hate to hear.....little brothers say.......we told you so.....Dad burnit, ifin Yous think about it....theys been a HEEP of SP fellers that were slow to see clearly too Edited by OLD PIRATE

hope they have learned a lesson and recognize loyalty and consistentcy that you only get from someone connected long time to the school. If they don't give RK a look , then it shows that have yet to learn their lesson.

I mentioned this yesterday as CRK and no one said anything. With all the coaching carousel going round and round through the valley I thought for sure he would have put his name is someone's hat, but I never heard a mention. I'm thinking he doesn't want it. He loves his family a lot and I think he doesn't want to take any more time away than he already does, so he isn't interested. Good luck in the search. There are a lot of good loyal coaches across the state but always remember that schools like SP and MC are always good stepping stones for those wanting to move up like CRR has done so picking someone not from here will always give you a coach that wants just that.
  • Upvote 1

I mentioned this yesterday as CRK and no one said anything. With all the coaching carousel going round and round through the valley I thought for sure he would have put his name is someone's hat, but I never heard a mention. I'm thinking he doesn't want it. He loves his family a lot and I think he doesn't want to take any more time away than he already does, so he isn't interested. Good luck in the search. There are a lot of good loyal coaches across the state but always remember that schools like SP and MC are always good stepping stones for those wanting to move up like CRR has done so picking someone not from here will always give you a coach that wants just that.

I'm with you on this I think he's happy with where he is. Don't get me wrong I think he would make a darn good head coach but think he likes the role he plays and there is nothing wrong with that

My thoughts on the Ross going to McCallie is good riddance.  Let me say this, everyone says Ross is a great coach.  My feelings is not great, good maybe but average.  If you can't win with the team he had 2 years in a row that makes you good. 

What makes him an average coach to me is this - Logan Walters not getting any offers and the other players this year and last.  How many boys from Jasper got an offer?  (someone from Jasper tell us)  C'mon guys, this is valley ball - great players at Jasper that HE NEVER got an offer for.  I mean when Logan don't get an offer, someone is not working for the kids - someone is working for themselves. 

Now on a new coach - in my opinion RK is not going to take it if he's offered and WS is too much of a Pirate and has kids coming through the Pirate system.  Go elsewhere and get you a coach, but for goodness sake don't get a self absorbed pre-madonna that makes it all about himself but about the boys. 

Ok I am done being fake mad at Coach T besides I didn't get that job over at McCaulie with RR. I guess I have a lot in common with VictRoy, I wanted to leave but I am just a loser that no one wanted and I'll have to stay here.

Little rikki what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you I got mad cause Barney and that Butchie man kept taking my post down. You got mad cause the SOS took your tithe money to that Potter mans school. Let me ask you a question. Where is all you Jasperlites went? You and lying lips, pp68. Where yall hiding out at? I garuntee you cant say old pirate didnt warn you. You think im joking but im not.

Warrior Mike what kind of mess is this? Would you stop it with your durn words that aint even in the dictionary like crk and crr? At least when old pirate uses one he spells it out. I garuntee you I get tired of reading your durn mess. You think im joking but im not.