Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Ok I am done being fake mad at Coach T besides I didn't get that job over at McCaulie with RR. I guess I have a lot in common with VictRoy, I wanted to leave but I am just a loser that no one wanted and I'll have to stay here.

Ole Vic was smart enough to spot a sos and some warned that BOE that he was a sos and that he would lie to kids but y'all would listen. Fear the Ross, Fear the Mac Attack, Fear the Boeck. Up next??? Face it y'all are divided and confused

I'm still here! Not hiding just reading all this bull lol I'd love to see Mathis get the job an bring in a good DC. This team will be loaded again an should be back in cookeville

You were loaded this year and without that special QB you don't make it to cookville. If Tyners Coach doesn't lose his mind on play calling in the last series you likely don't make it this year either. Callingl a trip to cookville next year is kinda silly. Don't get me wrong, you will be good. You could make it back but it's more of a long shot than a sure thing.

Edited by orangeslice13

Yep you right... I heard Tim Taylor was asked to interview. He's gonna bring back Bill49 as his DC... Anybodyelse heard that?

hope they have learned a lesson and recognize loyalty and consistentcy that you only get from someone connected long time to the school. If they don't give RK a look , then it shows that have yet to learn their lesson.

Yep you right... I heard Tim Taylor was asked to interview. He's gonna bring back Bill49 as his DC... Anybodyelse heard that?

The Tim Taylor that at sp called for a spike to kill the clock on fourth down (Palm to face) Mathis or rk would be great. Coach K has been loyal through thick and thin and is a top notch guy on the field and off. He's a pirate at heart too so maybe you guys down the road would cut him some slack