Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Here's some numbers for all those wondering why CRR hasn't got every Senior on the team a full ride. On national signing day, 291 Seniors, from Tennessee, signed letters. Out of those 291 ONLY 28 came from Class 1A and 2A COMBINED. Six of them came from Mitchell High alone. So, if signees is what makes you a great coach then yes, CRR and just about every coach in 1A and 2A did not try to help their players and clearly suck. It would be nice to see some of the folks in our area look at the big picture and actually use their brain before making derogatory knee-jerk comments about people.

Here's some numbers for all those wondering why CRR hasn't got every Senior on the team a full ride. On national signing day, 291 Seniors, from Tennessee, signed letters. Out of those 291 ONLY 28 came from Class 1A and 2A COMBINED. Six of them came from Mitchell High alone. So, if signees is what makes you a great coach then yes, CRR and just about every coach in 1A and 2A did not try to help their players and clearly suck. It would be nice to see some of the folks in our area look at the big picture and actually use their brain before making derogatory knee-jerk comments about people.

Its obvious you like Coach Ross and that is great, but I think some people maybe feel slighted that he possibly wasn't contacting colleges for his kids since this thing has pretty much been a done deal since Christmas. At the end of the day he can only do so much and if he did all he can then people need to accept it. Edited by TheAmbassador

Here's some numbers for all those wondering why CRR hasn't got every Senior on the team a full ride. On national signing day, 291 Seniors, from Tennessee, signed letters. Out of those 291 ONLY 28 came from Class 1A and 2A COMBINED. Six of them came from Mitchell High alone. So, if signees is what makes you a great coach then yes, CRR and just about every coach in 1A and 2A did not try to help their players and clearly suck. It would be nice to see some of the folks in our area look at the big picture and actually use their brain before making derogatory knee-jerk comments about people.

What kind of mess is this? All the SOS has been doing is seeing where his next paycheck was going to be coming from. Next time you go back subterranean tell lying lips, pp68, and little rikki to come on out. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Its obvious you like Coach Ross and that is great, but I think some people maybe feel slighted that he possibly wasn't contacting colleges for his kids since this thing has pretty much been a done deal since Christmas. At the end of the day he can only do so much and if he did all he can then people need to accept it.

Haven't been on coacht at all since the Boyd whining a couple months ago but couldn't help chime in. I am not a fan of Marion's ex coach at all, especially since he never acknowledged Boyd kicked their rear mid season and all he could say was they played bad. Crap. Another story however. As far as helping kids get to college, especially the QB? I have met famer several times and both him and son are class acts. Outstanding individuals. But unless a kid is a 4 or 5 star athlete it is very difficult to get in the radar of schools. Coaches can only do so much. My opinion and its opinion only is that boring old fashion offense Marion runs (wing t or whatever the heck it's called) does no favors for a QB wanting to play at next level. How many colleges run that offense? Maybe fine for a down lineman or defensive player but I would think it would be tough for a QB even though he was an outstanding player in that scheme.

Its obvious you like Coach Ross and that is great, but I think some people maybe feel slighted that he possibly wasn't contacting colleges for his kids since this thing has pretty much been a done deal since Christmas. At the end of the day he can only do so much and if he did all he can then people need to accept it.

I respect the job he has done. He took over a team that was on the verge of giving up and helped coach them to two title games. I know, for a fact, he has spoke with multiple colleges since Christmas but that doesn't mean they are going to bite. Like I said in an earlier post, a coach is only a small part of the equation when it comes to recruiting. The parents and players both have to be pro-active in the process. It's can be a rough road. Bass, how many of our kids, out of all that have played football in this county, do you remember signing letters in the last 25 years? You can probably count them on your fingers (and maybe a few of mine).

What kind of mess is this? All the SOS has been doing is seeing where his next paycheck was going to be coming from. Next time you go back subterranean tell lying lips, pp68, and little rikki to come on out. You think im joking but im not.

Haven't been subterranean, just want to get the facts straight before I open my mouth. A man learns much more from listening than talking.

I respect the job he has done. He took over a team that was on the verge of giving up and helped coach them to two title games. I know, for a fact, he has spoke with multiple colleges since Christmas but that doesn't mean they are going to bite. Like I said in an earlier post, a coach is only a small part of the equation when it comes to recruiting. The parents and players both have to be pro-active in the process. It's can be a rough road. Bass, how many of our kids, out of all that have played football in this county, do you remember signing letters in the last 25 years? You can probably count them on your fingers (and maybe a few of mine).

Wrong.... The coach has a huge impact when it comes to recruiting

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that McKrylon man could have coached those boys to a championship game the last two years. You Jasperlites act like the SOS took over a 0-10 team and coached them to the championship game. They would have been ranked high on Murphys pole no matter he was coaching them. Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that McKrylon man could have coached those boys to a championship game the last two years. You Jasperlites act like the SOS took over a 0-10 team and coached them to the championship game. They would have been ranked high on Murphys pole no matter he was coaching them. Im not falling for your mess. You think im joking but im not.

Looks like it's time for me to go subterranean again. I'm wrong and full of mess. Back to my hole.