Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Astime, don't bother. These mental cases will repeat the same old crap. They will only get worse as they come to grips with the fact that it is over. Even if I was the coach they would still get whipped. Proof is that when the SP coaching job was open the last two times it was difficult to find anyone to take the job. Any body who knew saw there was no future. In contrast there was great interest from top notch candidates in the MC job the last two times in has come open (some of whom would cause mass hysteria in skillethead nation). SP is MC's Vandy from here on.

Lying Lips Jr, Old Pirate jest making sure ain't fergot Yous new name! BTW, good luck to coach Mathis, hear he is a great guy. Edited by OLD PIRATE

Astime, don't bother. These mental cases will repeat the same old crap. They will only get worse as they come to grips with the fact that it is over. Even if I was the coach they would still get whipped. Proof is that when the SP coaching job was open the last two times it was difficult to find anyone to take the job. Any body who knew saw there was no future. In contrast there was great interest from top notch candidates in the MC job the last two times in has come open (some of whom would cause mass hysteria in skillethead nation). SP is MC's Vandy from here on.

Now come on. I know you guys get tired of some of these clowns, but anytime the job at SP was open we had some good candidates. I'm sure you guys would have had some good ones as well, but you didn't need to worry with it since you had a good one on staff. Marion County will again be tough in 2016, but we are on the rise again as well.

Little rikki what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you Jasperlites aint good at picking coaches iffin you had top notch people apply. You had that beck man, then that McKrylon man, then the SOS. This Mathis man will probably be ok iffin he can put up with you Jasperlites. You must still be in that hypnotic coma. That Hargis man said you Jasperlites have had ten coaches in 20 years. Did you give the SOS a love offering at the banquet last night?

Barney take your mess to the 3a website. You ain't got no more cloud over here. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, how about you shut your Murphy's Pole Hole. If we're going to talk SP and Sequatchie it would be considerate of us to do it on our own thread instead of clogging up the 2016 Marion thread with talk of SP playing Sequatchie.

Recon Yous got a confused conclusion of momma's concern, listen up, that warning as All SP folkes know was Never Allow the Jasper kinfolkes become the superior dominate tribe. Now with the Pirates winning 8 out of the last 10 and holding a 47 - 40 advantage in wins, with SP appearing in more title games, winning 2 since Jasper last won a championship is all the proof momma's warning was well taken! LOPAO.......at ease private, keep studing them studding manuals...Perhaps........one day.....ifin you live long enough you mite.........be able to boast that you Jasper kinfolkes reached the top?????? BTW.....are you Jasperlites going to continue your tithes?

Edited by Astimeexpires01