Marion County Warriors 2016

PurplePower68

Pert near sure theys be plates flying at that banquet ifin the SOS starts chattering about trust and sitch like he told them tv news reporters back when he was hired feuding coach for the Warriors!

Old pirate I garuntee you attendance was probably real bad at the banquet. Figured the SOS planned this. He quit last week and made most Jasperlites go subterranean so they wouldnt no about this banquet. Hopefully this Mathis man aint a SOS. You think im joking but im not.

I mentioned this yesterday as CRK and no one said anything. With all the coaching carousel going round and round through the valley I thought for sure he would have put his name is someone's hat, but I never heard a mention. I'm thinking he doesn't want it. He loves his family a lot and I think he doesn't want to take any more time away than he already does, so he isn't interested. Good luck in the search. There are a lot of good loyal coaches across the state but always remember that schools like SP and MC are always good stepping stones for those wanting to move up like CRR has done so picking someone not from here will always give you a coach that wants just that.

CK has been talked to every time a coach leaves from what I heard. His little guy is always hanging around at practices and after practice is over....coach goes right to him. He is respected by all the kids that he has coached and my son learned a tremendous amount from this man. His loyalty to the program since 2002 has not gone unnoticed by this community.

Edited by Youthink00

Up here on the mountain the word is spreading fast that coach Mathis hasn't given indication he wants it and the powers that be have their eye toward a former SP coach now at Boyd. I think that would be about the worst case scenario possible for the Pirates. If anyone could pluck players from South Pittsburg to come North it's him. The guy is notorious for getting kids and parents to buy in early through little leagues. I have no dog in this fight but, talk about adding to the rivalry. Personally I would love to see this happen just for pure entertainment.

I think your username should be Lager instead of Lauger. You been sipping on the mountain Lager to much. You must be mad that you best little league player left to play for a better SP team. It happens a lot. Most stay at home once they get to middle school and high school, or at least when they start participating in TSSAA sports. We got a QB from Grundy this past year that hadn't played since 9th grade I believe. He turned out to be a stud, and evolved throughout the season as a very valuable team player. My dad asked him a couple of weeks ago what he was doing offseason. He mentioned he could not stop thinking about the upcoming season and couldn't wait for it to get here. Honestly, I haven't heard a kid on our team say that in a long while. That doesn't mean it hasn't happened but it was awesome to hear it. He has great size and a great arm, and I believe he can play at the next level for a small college as a pocket passer. I hope we get out of the wingt some to showcase his talents. We still need to run the wingt based on our personnel but just saying open it up a little more. It can still be ran from the spread. Wingt is very hybridible (if that's a word). Anyways and if you are talking about another kid most recent then you will know he was also thinking of going to Jasper. So I'm really not too sure what you are talking about. Must just be mad about something else.

CK has been talked to every time a coach leaves from what I heard. His little guy is always hanging around at practices and after practice is over....coach goes right to him. He is respected by all the kids that he has coached and my son learned a tremendous amount from this man. His loyalty to the program since 2002 has not gone unnoticed by this community.

Yeah definitely a devout family man. Loyalty means a lot. Look at the coaches other than CTM at SP. All of them even the volunteers have been involved in the program in some fashion for a long time. A few years ago we got CFT with many many years of experience in Alabama, and more recently we got CSP with many years of experience also in Alabama. These two coaches have made an incredible difference and have brought a lot of years with them to pass down to the younger guys. I believe they both will be around until they retire.

Point is, loyalty and respect go a long ways in the eyes of many. CRK is one of those guys. Now the ex head coach is more like Cam Newton before and after the Super Bowl tonight. Earned respect through his actions, then his true colors came out when hit with a big loss in the big game. The ex will go down as the best SOS to win 2 Silver Balls in back to back seasons. People won't remember he got 2 Silver Balls. They will remember that he left 2 schools in the same county after telling the kids he was excited to be their coach for a very long time.

Old pirate I garuntee you attendance was probably real bad at the banquet. Figured the SOS planned this. He quit last week and made most Jasperlites go subterranean so they wouldnt no about this banquet. Hopefully this Mathis man aint a SOS. You think im joking but im not.

Pert near recon it to be true... New record attendance at this banquet.. Everyone wanted to see the new face of these Warriors.. Mathis will fit in just fine as he did at the banquet.. Ifin I recall, I too had a banquet when I played... recon RR wasn't the creator of such events? Besides I've been talking to that man at that Hammers store, says you and OP been in there buying alot of underwear and socks lately. Preparing for the game next year I hear.. I'm learning your secrets from that man! Recon them Warriors are still the team your momma warned you about! Much more of the same a commin next year!

Recon them Warriors are still the team your momma warned you about! Much more of the same a commin next year!

Recon Yous got a confused conclusion of momma's concern, listen up, that warning as All SP folkes know was Never Allow the Jasper kinfolkes become the superior dominate tribe. Now with the Pirates winning 8 out of the last 10 and holding a 47 - 40 advantage in wins, with SP appearing in more title games, winning 2 since Jasper last won a championship is all the proof momma's warning was well taken! LOPAO.......at ease private, keep studing them studding manuals...Perhaps........one day.....ifin you live long enough you mite.........be able to boast that you Jasper kinfolkes reached the top?????? BTW.....are you Jasperlites going to continue your tithes? Edited by OLD PIRATE

Astime, don't bother. These mental cases will repeat the same old crap. They will only get worse as they come to grips with the fact that it is over. Even if I was the coach they would still get whipped. Proof is that when the SP coaching job was open the last two times it was difficult to find anyone to take the job. Any body who knew saw there was no future. In contrast there was great interest from top notch candidates in the MC job the last two times in has come open (some of whom would cause mass hysteria in skillethead nation). SP is MC's Vandy from here on.

Proof is that when the SP coaching job was open the last two times it was difficult to find anyone to take the job. Any body who knew saw there was no future.

Little Ricky, Yous have Now been renamed as Lying Lips Jr. What a HEEP of mess. Figure since Yous were told so many lies it was normal for you to inherit those habits that the SOS taught you.....LOPAO.......