Offishull Mairvul 2016 Footbawl thread

STARSNBARS

Eye am gonna bee gladdur when'st sprang practuss starts...Momma sed tha onlee way she wood watch enny moore baskitbawl wood bee if'un one ov hur favritt sangurs "Prints" wood do a 359 360 reevurse dunk wearin' hiz blowse....Eye wood pay two see thait littull fellur do thait myself.... :popcorneater:

tumblr_me9z2xCeFM1qcqqpjo1_250.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS

Eye am gonna bee gladdur when'st sprang practuss starts...Momma sed tha onlee way she wood watch enny moore baskitbawl wood bee if'un one ov hur favritt sangurs "Prints" wood do a 359 360 reevurse dunk wearin' hiz blowse....Eye wood pay two see thait myself.... :popcorneater:

tumblr_me9z2xCeFM1qcqqpjo1_250.gif

You should bring Momma to the BBQ and celebration at the new baseball field this evening. I'm sure she'd love that

I received a letter to pick up season tickets with a notation on top in bold letters about deadline for purchasing tickets. Why would they send these letters out without mentioning the school would be closed for spring break for more than half the time you were allowed to go by and pick these tickets up. What if Kroger, Wal-Mart and Food City had an ad come out this Sunday with groceries half price and you went by and no one was there because they all took a spring break and didn't mention it in the ad.">http://211or2d.jpg