Sonic Shootout Dec 28-30

ukhoops

The Words GOOD TEAM is Key...Crockett would Destroy little Teams like Pickett County/Byrdstown. Doing it against teams that are on your level is a completely different scenario. Its GREAT to Support your team but youre sounding a little ridiculous. Byrdstown is a bad single A team, Mitchell is a GOOD Single A Team, I promise you that Sparta would not hit 17 threes vs Mitchell (single A) Think you need to keep it in perspective. COMP MATTERS. But I do like your passion, as misguided and delusional as it is

So you think "85warrior" is misguided and delusional? You think Pickett co. is a bad A team? They may not be a top tier A team at this point but there's no way they're a 'bad' team. After reading your posts this season and reading "85warrior's" for several years, it's very apparent who's 'misguided and delusional'. You probably should get that prescription refilled and get back on those meds.

Oak Ridge gave up 16 3's to a GOOD team. So you were wrong. That's all I'm saying.

Most teams are going to give up that many 3's against DC. Patrick Good alone is good for close to 10 of them a game. They can shoot the dadgum lights out of the ball. They set the record tonight for most 3's scored in the Arby's Classic, which has been going on now for 33 years. 

Edited by SweetScience

I've watched White Co. play twice. After the first game, the first team I thought they compared to was the 2013-2014 Goodpasture team (they went 30-2, really good team). After the second game, WC confirmed my thought. This team plays like Goodpasture did in 2013-14 season. Both teams can/could shoot lights out. Now, I am just trying to figure out which team shoots better, this WC team or that 2013-14 GP team. In any event, I believe WC is better than they were last year.

Edited by CASC95

Most teams are going to give up that many 3's against DC. Patrick Good alone is good for close to 10 of them a game. They can shoot the dadgum lights out of the ball. They set the record tonight for most 3's scored in the Arby's Classic, which has been going on now for 33 years.

They(Crockett) sound like a great shooting team like ours is. All 5 starters can shoot the 3 for WC. We are averaging approx 13 - 14 per game right now. You never know who is gonna hit 6 - 8.

So you think "85warrior" is misguided and delusional? You think Pickett co. is a bad A team? They may not be a top tier A team at this point but there's no way they're a 'bad' team. After reading your posts this season and reading "85warrior's" for several years, it's very apparent who's 'misguided and delusional'. You probably should get that prescription refilled and get back on those meds.

Thanks rabbit.

Pickett County is NOT a Good Single A team...Like I said if you want to see a GOOD Single A Team then Get Out of the Woods, put the Banjo Down and Go Watch a Mitchell Game. Byrdstown is a Good Upper Cumberland Single A Team but probably will not make it out of that Region and Everyone Knows that Region is Not Very Good...What You Read is Opinion...What You See is Perception...Read more and Watch More Games out of your Hometown

Pickett County is NOT a Good Single A team...Like I said if you want to see a GOOD Single A Team then Get Out of the Woods, put the Banjo Down and Go Watch a Mitchell Game. Byrdstown is a Good Upper Cumberland Single A Team but probably will not make it out of that Region and Everyone Knows that Region is Not Very Good...What You Read is Opinion...What You See is Perception...Read more and Watch More Games out of your Hometown

Never said they were a good A team. Just disagreed with you saying they were a bad team.----P.S.-Unless you've done a lot of traveling around the country attending H.S. games, I've more than likely seen many more games in several more areas than you have in the past 50 or so years. Good luck to your favorite team and have a great New Year!

Never said they were a good A team. Just disagreed with you saying they were a bad team.----P.S.-Unless you've done a lot of traveling around the country attending H.S. games, I've more than likely seen many more games in several more areas than you have in the past 50 or so years. Good luck to your favorite team and have a great New Year!

I have watched High School Games From New York to California...Tacoma to Texas...Fresno to Florida... Not Kidding...Played in College...Officiated High School and College for 11 years...Worked Multiple National Level Camps across the U.S..... I have a pretty good idea of what GOOD BASKETBALL looks like...Happy New Year

I have watched High School Games From New York to California...Tacoma to Texas...Fresno to Florida... Not Kidding...Played in College...Officiated High School and College for 11 years...Worked Multiple National Level Camps across the U.S..... I have a pretty good idea of what GOOD BASKETBALL looks like...Happy New Year

Can't top that one.

I have watched High School Games From New York to California...Tacoma to Texas...Fresno to Florida... Not Kidding...Played in College...Officiated High School and College for 11 years...Worked Multiple National Level Camps across the U.S..... I have a pretty good idea of what GOOD BASKETBALL looks like...Happy New Year

You do alot of trolling these threads. I would think your vast knowledge would help your boys bring home some gold balls. Putting down other teams doesn't fill that empty trophy case. Upper Cumberland does well with what they have and don't really need the "real" teams to approve.

Stay thirsty my friend!

Edited by oldkodger