Dobyns Bennett Athletics

DB will have a new A-D for next year. 80 applicants filed for the job. Maybe your school A-D has applied. The A-D will be over the entire Kpt. City School system Sports Programs.... including Middle School Sports. No doubt having coordinated coaching efforts will help prepare young athletes for HS Athletics.

Note: Kpt. School System Superintendent - Lyle Alshie came from the Grenneville City School System (not a good ole boy system any more)

Roll Tribe Roll

That would be a good job for me. I could come up there and share Maryville's secret for success blueprint and turn that ship around. When I get done with everything you better go to the bathroom before and after the game or you'll miss the excitement.

UD eye gott a qwestun fer ewe...Cain jist ennybody set inn tha knew Uppur Dack att tha J Fred fer gaimes...???.... :popcorneater:

If you buy an UD ticket, you can set there. They cost a little more than the general admission tickets that Visitors have... almost the entire home side is reserved seating. But not all of the UD is sold out, only about half. The 2 floor press box is on top of that... what a view!

Edited by UpperDecker

UD and ki33 thainks fer tha enfoe...We mite considur thait....if'un...

1. Thay haiv a sesshun staind on tha Uppur Dack orr fellers thait cairy tha food out two ewe....(momma haz weared me out goin' and gettin food frum tha sesshun staind befour settin' inn roe #1, much less frum a hi dack)

2. Eye ant shore how good tha recrootin' fer Mairvul thang wood go ovur inn Indyun Tarrytorry

c. Haz tha dack been lode testid beefour...???

4.  Whut size ranch doo eye knead UD...???

:popcorneater:

UD and ki33 thainks fer tha enfoe...We mite considur thait....if'un...

1. Thay haiv a sesshun staind on tha Uppur Dack orr fellers thait cairy tha food out two ewe....(momma haz weared me out goin' and gettin food frum tha sesshun staind befour settin' inn roe #1, much less frum a hi dack)

2. Eye ant shore how good tha recrootin' fer Mairvul thang wood go ovur inn Indyun Tarrytorry

c. Haz tha dack been lode testid beefour...???

4.  Whut size ranch doo eye knead UD...???

:popcorneater:

there is a very fine concession stand and also restrooms and open deck area on the concourse level (thats at the top of the lower section... it's where the upper and lower deckers meet up at halftime.

Load tested... yes. But the question is - how big is your load?

bring a little ranch - it goes good on the hot dog

Gooder points. Should be good games. Seems like DB has had our number past few times in baseball. When would soccer teams play? I believe our soccer plays today for district championship.

And I'm looking forward to the trip this fall

Edited by SdotBears

Gooder points. Should be good games. Seems like DB has had our number past few times in baseball. When would soccer teams play? I believe our soccer plays today for district championship.

And I'm looking forward to the trip this fall

The Indians eliminated the Bears in Baseball last year in the Region at Sevier County. My buddy said he was surprised that Dolly hadn't put 2 mounds on the Baseball field there. DB won a good game between the 2 schools earlier this Baseball Season.

All Region Semi's (Baseball/Softball/Soccer) games are scheduled on Monday at the District Champions sites.

Always a great match-up in football between the Bears and the Indians. Some are all-time classics in my book. DB has had the upper hand in those games, but about every one of them have come down to the last possession. Great crowds at both stadiums!