Cookeville AT White County...oh the Atmosphere

85warrior

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be scalping tickets at the door . Always like to help my Cookeville friends . Ha , Ha .

Haha. There has been a couple of times over the years visitors have offered me $$$$ for my seats. One time I know of was when Coffee County girls came to White County in 1993. Of course I turned them down. 😄

Edited by 85warrior

Yes, I will be going to the game tonight.  I'll be up in the top with the other Cookeville fans.  I know you would kindly offer to meet up and I appreciate the thought but I choose to remain anonymous for a few reasons. 

Good luck to all involved.  Hope everyone stays safe and we see a good game.  And may the gods have mercy on our team and put a lid over your rim for both halves.  

It is the best high school rivalry year after year I can imagine.  Lets all stay civil tonight and enjoy!   

-Alumn

Yes, I will be going to the game tonight. I'll be up in the top with the other Cookeville fans. I know you would kindly offer to meet up and I appreciate the thought but I choose to remain anonymous for a few reasons.

Good luck to all involved. Hope everyone stays safe and we see a good game. And may the gods have mercy on our team and put a lid over your rim for both halves.

It is the best high school rivalry year after year I can imagine. Lets all stay civil tonight and enjoy!

-Alumn

Don't you put that evil on us Ricky Bobby !!! Lol !!! 😄

May the threes keep falling. We need to stay on pace to beat the state record for made threes in a season. Go Warriors !!!