Cookeville AT White County...oh the Atmosphere

85warrior

If you never have been to a Cookeville vs. White County game I invite you to come to White County High School this coming Friday(Jan. 15th). It doesn't seem to matter if they are better than us or we are better than them it's usually a good game and ALWAYS high intensity. The gym will be full. I'm ready! Go Warriors!

Edited by 85warrior

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Cookeville fans travel better than they show up at home. York played at Cookeville Thursday and the road AA team had easily 3x the fans that Cookeville could muster up for a home game.

Same thing when we went to Stone last week.

I bet between the two home AAA teams they didn't have 500 fans total between them. Not trying to stir anything up, was just really surprised at the lack of support for the home teams. Was really noticeable.

Hope Cookeville fans travel better than they show up at home. York played at Cookeville Thursday and the road AA team had easily 3x the fans that Cookeville could muster up for a home game.

Same thing when we went to Stone last week.

I bet between the two home AAA teams they didn't have 500 fans total between them. Not trying to stir anything up, was just really surprised at the lack of support for the home teams. Was really noticeable.

Cookeville will travel well for White County. It will be standing room only. Of course most will be White County fans.

Cookeville will travel well for White County. It will be standing room only. Of course most will be White County fans.

Again not trying to start anything but it was borderline ridiculous the fan support both (Stone & Cookeville) had for a home game.

I think Cookeville could (emphasis on could) create some problems for WC, but if I had to bet, I would say WC by 10+ at home.

Arguably the best opponent WC has left in regular season is York.

It would be a tall order for the Dragons to beat WC at home, but legitimately, York has played them as tough as anybody they have played this year (and should've beat them in Jamestown), and York didn't play anywhere near its best that game in the second half.

Edited by tnhoosier