Cookeville AT White County...oh the Atmosphere

85warrior

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CARDIAC KIDS COME BACK AND WIN . BEHIND 17 IN THIRD QUARTER AND GET AHEAD ONLY TO GET BEHIND BY 2 STARTNG 4TH QUARTER . cOOKEVILLE PLAYED WELL AND IS THE SECOND BEST TEAM WE' HAVE PLAYED . WE HAVE WON TWO GAMES BEHIND 17 &  18 INT THE 3RD QUARTER , . HOW LONG CAN THAT LAST  ? WOW !!!!!

I went to this game and I will say that WC gym was PACKED (I'm pretty sure the fire codes were broken, but then again, I'm pretty sure the fire marshal, or law officer, was standing behind me during the second half of the girls game).

Cookeville played really well, their length gave WC some problems; however, just when you thought WC was down and out, they come roaring back and win a game that Cookeville probably should have won.

This was my first time attending a WC vs Cookeville game; will the game at Cookeville be as packed as it was at WC?

I went to this game and I will say that WC gym was PACKED (I'm pretty sure the fire codes were broken, but then again, I'm pretty sure the fire marshal, or law officer, was standing behind me during the second half of the girls game).

Cookeville played really well, their length gave WC some problems; however, just when you thought WC was down and out, they come roaring back and win a game that Cookeville probably should have won.

This was my first time attending a WC vs Cookeville game; will the game at Cookeville be as packed as it was at WC?

White County will show up BIG TIME as usual in Cookeville. There have been many years where we have outnumbered them in their own gym. Go Warriors!!!

It's not hard to out number Cookeville in their own gym.

Thats ok, most of the time, even if you outnumber our fans... the boys  still beat you. B) 

Sadly, our community and students really only show up to the White Co game most years.  It is what it is, a football town.  

Great game to watch... I thought we let one slip away.  We looked like the better team imo.  Turnovers absolutely killed us.  Credit to sparta, they never quit and played their butt off. 

Cookeville looked better than I thought they would. They definitely could have beaten us. However, we didn't play well at all (especially in the first half). Maybe Cookeville had something to do with that. We definitely missed a lot of shots we typically knock down. What a great crowd. It was pretty much standing room only 30-45 minutes before the girls game started. A win is a win so I'll take it. Go Warriors !

dang alum on here on a sunday? what's the world coming to. thanks for the voodoo stuff. it almost worked. give credit to coach bray. he had a good gameplan. he always does. wc has the 2nd worse shooting outing of the season. cookeville played great. i thought they played about as good as they could play. and that's what cookeville fans said also. i seen em play against york and the team that played us was a different team. will be tough game at cookeville. go warriors!