Oak Ridge 2016

OR nole

What are you talking about? I went to College--We had no rapes in the 4 years that I was there. And no players taking hits out on other players on thye FB team.

and no assaullt on women lawsuits! Those things may fly In Maryville - but not in "my world" ....

ROFL!! Oh yeah all that kind of stuff flies over here in Maryville. Oh wait, our starting QB and corner was dismissed from the team...

Well let's see Vanderbilt had the big rape case recently, Florida State had Winston who ruined their image, not to mention Florida running off Newton and Auburn picks him up and may have won a championship with him but look how he acted at the Super Bowl. I think most of the players Jones has had problems with were the children he had to adopt from the Fooley marriage. 

I'm so confused. you said this happens on every  College campus.. You did not mention My School. Or my wife's Etc. Etc. Etc. This Stuff May be the Norm at UT - This stuff does not happen everywhere. Not to this extent.  

Well let's see Vanderbilt had the big rape case recently, Florida State had Winston who ruined their image, not to mention Florida running off Newton and Auburn picks him up and may have won a championship with him but look how he acted at the Super Bowl. I think most of the players Jones has had problems with were the children he had to adopt from the Fooley marriage. 

Didn't Butch Jones have Pac Man Jones come to speak to the team? 

Have you read any news about him as of late ?

I'm so confused. you said this happens on every  College campus.. You did not mention My School. Or my wife's Etc. Etc. Etc. This Stuff May be the Norm at UT - This stuff does not happen everywhere. Not to this extent.  

Be interested to know what pristine institutions on hills of virtue you and your wife attended.  

And remember the old saying about those who live in glass houses ................................

Be interested to know what pristine institutions on hills of virtue you and your wife attended.  

And remember the old saying about those who live in glass houses ................................

Mr.V, I  went to GSU.And unlike UT, we never had a group of FB players stomp an off duty police officer either.

Glass houses? You could not not have a glass house over there with that group at UT!

Edited by Runswithknife

Mr.V, I  went to GSU.And unlike UT, we never had a group of FB players stomp an off duty police officer either.

Glass houses? You could not not have a glass house over there with that group at UT!

GSU?

Georgia State University?

Georgia Southern University?  

Doesn't really matter which.  Yes, glass houses.  Both have had campus issues that involved athletes, and if you deny that you simply don't live in the real world.  

This is a UT issue BECAUSE it is a societal issue.  No school - big, small, in between, public, private - is immune.  

GSU?

Georgia State University?

Georgia Southern University?  

Doesn't really matter which.  Yes, glass houses.  Both have had campus issues that involved athletes, and if you deny that you simply don't live in the real world.  

This is a UT issue BECAUSE it is a societal issue.  No school - big, small, in between, public, private - is immune.  

Georgia Southern. When it involves rape and taking a hit out on a player - you are going to hear about it. As far as glass houses- you had better go find yourself a good glass company, Mr. V    

UT I'm hearing may be hiring a firm from Nashville and has plans to fight this and not lay down like you think. Butch Jones has wasted no time suspending anyone that has been involved in any rape allegations. if you like Georgia Southern so much why don't you move back. I've driven through Statesboro before from Augusta going to Savannah and it wasn't somewhere I wanted to stop and ask directions at.2nint46.jpg