1A Region 6

MIDTNSports15

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pcsupporter do you care to give your insight on tonight's game and what you think about WC? You always give a good opinion

Of course Wildcat. As always, the 'Cats are well coached, well disciplined and have athletes all over the field. Preston Rice reminds me so much of his older brother Tyler. Tyler didn't weigh a buck 05 when he was in high school but man was he hard to bring down. Preston had several Vikings right on his heels and then "WHAAAAAP" (in my best chris berman impression) he'd scramble and pick up yards or he'd just elude defenders long enough to get a pass off. Lots of speed and lots of talent on this Wildcats team (did I mention lots of speed?). I'll tell you one thing, the 'Cats are my favorite to take their talents to Cookeville. I feel like yall are better than Huntingdon in my honest opinion. Good Luck to yall the rest of the way and injury free my friends!

Edited by PCsupporter4life

Of course Wildcat. As always, the 'Cats are well coached, well disciplined and have athletes all over the field. Preston Rice reminds me so much of his older brother Tyler. Tyler didn't weigh a buck 05 when he was in high school but man was he hard to bring down. Preston had several Vikings right on his heels and then "WHAAAAAP" (in my best chris berman impression) he'd scramble and pick up yards or he'd just elude defenders long enough to get a pass off. Lots of speed and lots of talent on this Wildcats team (did I mention lots of speed?). I'll tell you one thing, the 'Cats are my favorite to take their talents to Cookeville. I feel like yall are better than Huntingdon in my honest opinion. Good Luck to yall the rest of the way and injury free my friends!

Thanks, it's always good to hear how others see your team

Has CA improved as the season has progressed? Big win over Cwood and their new high powered offense!

CA has fought injuries since week 1. Starting running back with an ACL injury. Numerous other ones. If all are healthy, the only loss is to Wayne County IMO, which would hypothetically put them at 4-1. If the QB doesn't go out mid second qtr against Collinwood, which he returned, this game is never close, also IMO. They are a young team with talent. Only 5 seniors.

My question to you Wildcat. How do you think the Vikings will do in Collinwood?

I honestly think they will struggle trying to move the ball on Cwood. Cwood has changed up their offense and seems like it has helped although they couldn't put up but 20 on CA and lost by 1. I think it will be a good game but i think Cwood will be a little too much, and I'm going to say 35-20 Cwood.

fumbles and penalties really hurt collinwood last week.  and they aint the vols..they cant spot teams big leads in the first quarter and then come roaring back.  Im not sure why they went for two there in overtime unless coach felt like the defense was getting tired maybe?   They had stonewalled CA for the last three quarters of the game.   Collinwoods biggest problem is their secondary....IMO they need to play TWO safties instead of the extra linebacker.....their run stop is good but they give up tons of passing yards.

but to be honest I think they will win big friday over pc...Cwood is a talented team but still growing with very few seniors that contribute....Robertson, Kelley, and Scott are the only ones that log a lot of minutes...a couple of others contribute as backups.

I gotta give CA credit for a good defensive effort.  It was a real battle all night   I view the game as basically a draw

Edited by TheMirrorThief

fumbles and penalties really hurt collinwood last week. and they aint the vols..they cant spot teams big leads in the first quarter and then come roaring back. Im not sure why they went for two there in overtime unless coach felt like the defense was getting tired maybe? They had stonewalled CA for the last three quarters of the game. Collinwoods biggest problem is their secondary....IMO they need to play TWO safties instead of the extra linebacker.....their run stop is good but they give up tons of passing yards.

but to be honest I think they will win big friday over pc...Cwood is a talented team but still growing with very few seniors that contribute....Robertson, Kelley, and Scott are the only ones that log a lot of minutes...a couple of others contribute as backups.

I gotta give CA credit for a good defensive effort. It was a real battle all night I view the game as basically a draw

I really thought y'all would win that one and Cwood probably went in a little too confident against a 0-4 team. PC will be a little more of a challenge than some will think but after losing to CA Cwood will probably be more focused and ready to play Edited by wildcat89