Official Thread: Mr. Basketball Nominations for 2015-2016

CoachT

To say Mills is nowhere close to his league is unnecessary and inaccurate. Everyone has said Key is better but it's not a wide margin. And to imply that no one stood out when they played shows that maybe you weren't paying attention. The tennessean box score shows that Key had 29 and Mills had 27 that game. Did Van Buren get handled- absolutely, but there's no need to make it out like Mills had a bad game because the team got beat. Again, Key is really good...let's just leave it at that and leave the negativity off the board. Especially, when it's so far off.

• Upvote 2

To say Mills is nowhere close to his league is unnecessary and inaccurate. Everyone has said Key is better but it's not a wide margin. And to imply that no one stood out when they played shows that maybe you weren't paying attention. The tennessean box score shows that Key had 29 and Mills had 27 that game. Did Van Buren get handled- absolutely, but there's no need to make it out like Mills had a bad game because the team got beat. Again, Key is really good...let's just leave it at that and leave the negativity off the board. Especially, when it's so far off.

I never said anything negative about the Young man that plays for Van Buren County. As a matter fact I said he was a good Player, however he is not on the level of Tyreke Key and neither is anyone else in this area and I'm including AAA AA and A. Key is in a league of his own bar none and he should be in the conversation for Mr. basketball for the state of Tennessee but no one else should be from this area and that is my opinion that does not mean we do not have some very fine players because we do however Key is special