Region 2-1A

Remmij

Meigs is going to be tough to pull out a win against,they will be very good.TKA is on the rise as we know by their win against OHS last year.I am still up in the air about Midway!I have a feeling they may just be a little better than last year.I hope the Indians the best as always except that ONE game!

IDK much about Meigs in 2016 but I'm guessing like you said they'll be tough again. I saw a WVLT countdown to kickoff video(on their site) about TKA and it stated 12 returning starters and will be much stronger in the trenches with a 3 year starting Junior qb. I picked TKA over Oneida last year after seeing them play Austin East in a scrimmage which I believe they won 20-8 a week before the season started. If the Indians can win the first 3 that would really help going into the rest of their schedule.

Managed to work my way out of Ju-Ju Hut hibernation,,,,!  Saw the last scrimmage and the boys were pretty effective against two teams they should have handled.  They passed the eye test both running and passing during the varsity phase of the scrimmage.  QB was on point with his passes and that was not surprising because he has another year under his belt.  Schedule is tough but I'm sure the coaches will have them competing.  RB's hit the holes hard and believe they only coughed up the ball once during the scrimmage. (nice lick to force that one)  The first several games will indicate how it will play out.....things are going to be a little wait and see with how we will fair this year.  The defense is again going to be pretty tough but that should come as no surprise with Coach Lambert directing them.

Kazzy