Mt Juliet 2016

BKisler

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good to me.

With Hayes out as QB, who does that leave?

I know they had Raines in at QB some last year. I also saw one freshmen game and the QB for them looked real athletic but needed to improve arm.

Honestly, I know nothing of this Hayes ordeal. Honestly I've never been found of quarterbacks that are under 5'10 in stature. Especially with a huge Offensive Line like MJ has. I think the change will be better for us offensively.

I heard they were going back to the country boy special. All linemen TE to TE even at fullback. But I also heard they were going back to wingt or maybe the OC has been evaluating and the Gameplan will be well thought out just like the rest of the team offensively, defensively and special teams. No..... they changed their minds I think it will be wish bone triple option. Geez gentlemen just chill. We will put the pieces to the puzzle in the correct places. We have a great group of kids and coaches.

Either way Sackmaster99 all you hear is what your son or your sons friend tell you though.. Just like me you probably get all your info from twitter. I do not know much about any of these situations but did go look at what you referred to and what I saw was some standing up for his team and himself.

I personally see nothing wrong with a coach engaging with someone via twitter to defend a statement. Actually, if I remember correctly Hugh Freeze did it a while back with some players on other SEC teams.

Joey Hayes quitting is news to me and might be for many reasons if I had to guess. My first one is he loves basketball and wouldn't be surprised if he played AAU. My second guess would be he heard that his position was up for grabs and didn't want to compete and instead just quit.

For the stealing and drug thing well looks like Coach T handled that perfectly and kicked them off as they deserved.

You do know the hayes family has been great to MJ for fifty years dont you? Thats a cheap shot at the kid.

I heard they were going back to the country boy special. All linemen TE to TE even at fullback. But I also heard they were going back to wingt or maybe the OC has been evaluating and the Gameplan will be well thought out just like the rest of the team offensively, defensively and special teams. No..... they changed their minds I think it will be wish bone triple option. Geez gentlemen just chill. We will put the pieces to the puzzle in the correct places. We have a great group of kids and coaches.

You talking to yourself? You are the OC.

Playerscoach, so since his family has been great to MJ.. That means I'm suppose to sugar coat things or give my real opinion?

I'm not going to change my opinion based on his family being good to MJ.

I do believe like I said the first reason is more likely and he will be playing AAU basketball which isn't a cheap shot.

If you are this soft and can't take criticism then a message board isn't for you.