Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not helping now. Everything you say you did has been erased by your sorry attitude towards past and now current coach.

Hardtackle, you seem to me to be a very reasonable person who is logical. 

The person that you are referring to, is the very opposite of that.  I fear that even if Riverdale won a state title this year, it would not be good enough.

Hardtackle, you seem to me to be a very reasonable person who is logical. 

The person that you are referring to, is the very opposite of that.  I fear that even if Riverdale won a state title this year, it would not be good enough.

I agree with you. He would somehow find a way to take credit for it though. His many contributions to the football program are undeniable. Maybe a plaque in the new football facility with his name on it will be some satisfaction for his commitment.  

You are not helping now. Everything you say you did has been erased by your sorry attitude towards past and now current coach.

You are truly an A**. I will be involved in this program long after your connection is gone!! You cant be serious!!! I haven't said anything bad about the new coach. Only expressed the hopes and concerns of the parents, players and sponsors in what they would hope he can do to turn this disaster of a program around!! If you think " THE PAST" didn't deserve the complaints it received over the past few years then you are really out there!!