Riverdale hires Will Kriesky

adalum96

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here is the BS I am hearing this week.  I have talked to three parents plus a couple folks I know at the school board office.  One of them confirmed something I first heard last week.  'IF' it is true, then it is treating the new coach REALLY SORRY!

First is Mr Nolan WILL be RETIRING May 2017.  That's why the new HC came from the staff and hired quick.

Second is the new head Coach BETTER make this year count because after May 2017, all bets are off.

Even as tough as I am on Coaches, I would at least give him three years to prove himself.

Coach K, I am with you this year and you will not hear any gripes from me.  After that it is between you and the new Principal, whoever that is!  Odds being taken now is they will be FEMALE NON sports background.

OK here is the BS I am hearing this week.  I have talked to three parents plus a couple folks I know at the school board office.  One of them confirmed something I first heard last week.  'IF' it is true, then it is treating the new coach REALLY SORRY!

First is Mr Nolan WILL be RETIRING May 2017.  That's why the new HC came from the staff and hired quick.

Second is the new head Coach BETTER make this year count because after May 2017, all bets are off.

Even as tough as I am on Coaches, I would at least give him three years to prove himself.

Coach K, I am with you this year and you will not hear any gripes from me.  After that it is between you and the new Principal, whoever that is!  Odds being taken now is they will be FEMALE NON sports background.

I agree with you on the new choice for Principal. If the powers at be at the county they would do away with all sports. There have been rumors that a certain lets say "same sex female partner" currently on the staff could be considered for the positon..

I agree with you on the new choice for Principal. If the powers at be at the county they would do away with all sports. There have been rumors that a certain lets say "same sex female partner" currently on the staff could be considered for the positon..

I think we now need a reality show on TLC for Riverdale.  It's not just football anymore!

But, honestly, I do agree with the assessment of a new principal.  If you have had an "athletic" man/woman as the principal, now it is time for an "academic" man/woman.

Kelly Holcomb named OC this evening...

That is the BEST news I have heard since it was announced that Coach A was LEAVING!

Come on Spring Training.

Do we really need to wait until Baseball is over?

'Somebody' needs to send our kicker to the same camp Siegel is sending theirs to.

Edited by Lost Old Dad

That is the BEST news I have heard since it was announced that Coach A was LEAVING!

Come on Spring Training.

Do we really need to wait until Baseball is over?

'Somebody' needs to send our kicker to the same camp Siegel is sending theirs to.

Lol

They are both trained by James Wilhoit.

Get real. he may be a fine young man but you don't hire a head coach with no head coaching experience for a 6A school in the state of Tennessee. What a bone head move....strictly financial and a no guts move on the part of Nolan....

I have a sneaky suspicion that no one short of Gary Rankin was going to be a good hire for you.   Will is a hard worker and will be a good head coach.   Give him a chance before you make your conclusions.