Region 3AAA tourney begins

85warrior

I agree 85, CHS gym has the dimmest lighting around. I've wondered if they want it that way for maybe an edge.

A little off topic, but Warren had a sharp shooting guard back in the early 80's. I can't remember his name. I know he hurt his wrist pretty bad here in Sparta one game. Seems like he might have went to UT a year or 2 after graduating? Ring any bells?

I assume Cookeville is on Central time. What time are the games? Is 7:45 central time or eastern? If eastern, that would be 8:45 Chattanooga time, right?

Seriously?  No if it says the 2nd game started at 7:45 and that was "Eastern" time then it would be 7:45 Chattanooga time.  They are one in the same my friend.  Now if the game is played in the "Central" time zone which this one is and it said 7:45 game time then it would be 8:45 "eastern" time  :popcorneater:

A little off topic, but Warren had a sharp shooting guard back in the early 80's. I can't remember his name. I know he hurt his wrist pretty bad here in Sparta one game. Seems like he might have went to UT a year or 2 after graduating? Ring any bells?

The sharp shooter was Russ Spivey. He played at UT 4 years under Devoe. Started his senior year.

The sharp shooter was Russ Spivey. He played at UT 4 years under Devoe. Started his senior year.

Thanks. I remember him.