A Sectionals

Shozen

Thank you uc sports fan. Your take on our team was 100 percent correct. We will struggle with clay and just want it to be competitive. We have athletes on team and will battle you but just not basketball town. Thank you for compliment on number 4. Very proud of him

I enjoyed watching the game with your fans last night. MC has great support from its community thats for sure. I believe I talked to a Mr.Duggins for awhile before the game, really enjoyed our visit. Sat next to the coaches wife and she was also very kind. Sometimes people get upset because I just call it like I see it. I guess I could sugar coat a little more. I guess that's the Marine coming out in me direct and to the point. Wish MC nothing but the best. If y'all are hungry there's a nice little restaurant in Celina called "Ollies" good food! Y'all be safe and good luck.

No doubt these are 4 of the best teams in the state tournament.  Outside of Clay County i don't know anyone else that stands much of a chance against the west teams.  We have faced this same dilemma on the girls side for the last 20 years.  Our 3rd and 4th place teams were better than just about anyone in the west.  Over the past 15 years there has been 11 state championships awarded to the girls teams that play in District 7A. You think its tough for y'all to get out of the substate?  Try getting out of this district knowing that you could and should be in the state tournament!    :popcorneater:

It's an uphill climb....But in 2014 Mitchell didn't totally embarrass us....2015 we hung with UC and lost by 4....Did they have a bad game? Maybe so, but I know we sure did...It's all about match ups and many time about who gets in foul trouble.....It eventually works out that the best team in the state wins & that's the reason for the tournament...It's rare that in any tournament the two best teams in any state are playing one another for a title

The last 2 years I have been very impressed with Hampton. Next to Goodpasture they gave us our closest game in the tournament. They are well coached and play very hard.

You and Mitchell never drew anything but respect from us hicks up here :D

We are a better basketball team from playing you all and UC

Hope we can get by Meigs tomorrow night

You and Mitchell never drew anything but respect from us hicks up here :D

We are a better basketball team from playing you all and UC

Hope we can get by Meigs tomorrow night

GAME DAY BABY. Safe travels to all the Meigs faithful. Should be an outstanding game.