Clay Co vs Hampton

uknoit2

I was being told that CC beating Sevier was an accomplishment...Used as an example of how CC had a tougher schedule...I was showing that it wasn't a good example...It's clearly understandable if read within context.

With that said, best if you try and belittle someone else...I'm not that one

I wasn't trying to belittle anyone but I'm not that one either. Examples like that mean absolutely nothing. Im sure you realize basketball is a game of match ups. Just because one team beat another team doesn't mean another team that beat that team can beat the other team. Teams and players match up differently and on any given night when teenagers are involved anything can happen. So your analogy had zero merit and that is the point I was making. Edited by UCSportsFan

I wasn't trying to belittle anyone but I'm not that one either. Examples like that mean absolutely nothing. Im sure you realize basketball is a game of match ups. Just because one team beat another team doesn't mean another team that beat that team can beat the other team. Teams and players match up differently and on any given night when teenagers are involved anything can happen. So your analogy had zero merit and that is the point I was making.

Shewww

I never made an analogy!

That post I made concerning Sevier, SH and Unicoi had absolutely nothing to do with this game....as bringing up the fact that CC had beaten Sevier had nothing to do with this game.

(I cleared that up in an earlier post)

Go back and read this thread again and see how many times I said, "SOS and teams played means nothing, it's all about match ups"...So, yea I realize

I have looked at Hampton's schedule and there aren't many good teams on it.  You haven't played anyone that could beat you since Christmas except for Grainger who did beat you and a home sectional game against Meigs County.  Your weak schedule will catch up to you on Thursday.  There are no Berean Christian or Northview Academy's in this tournament.  

Clay by 14

Sorry Sho, but Sevier wasn't impressive...They got beat by science hill, who got beat by Unicoi Co, who we beat handily at Unicoi Co.

But this one will be Hampton vs Clay Co....should be interesting!

UC, SOS means absolutely nothing! It's all about match-ups...Hampton has proven this over and over and over in football and basketball.

Please see replies above...We haven't lost since all the football players returned...and that didn't happen till half way thru the season.

My post on this subject was based on seeing CC game against Sevier...Not common opponents...Just figured I'd throw it in there.

As I said SOS means nothing at this point and neither does common opponents.

Heck, Hampton girls beat S Greene this season and, if memory serves, played to the wire in other meetings...SG girls won the gold ball. SOS, wins, loses, opponents are all thrown out the window at this point.

Elizabethton girls played a strong schedule and was #1 in the state...got beat first round!

Just never know

Here, done the work for ya UC...Just a few examples....You apparently read what you wanted to and your reply to my post holds no merit.....Moving on

Edited by uknoit2