MIDDLETON vs GC

chaser92946

Turnovers were the story. Middleton guards turned it over way too much. Bri Fields is a Division 1 basketball player, she played like she wanted a scholarship. D1 coaches in this region need to come see her tomorrow. She will be a great pickup in the spring signing period.

Turnovers were the story. Middleton guards turned it over way too much. Bri Fields is a Division 1 basketball player, she played like she wanted a scholarship. D1 coaches in this region need to come see her tomorrow. She will be a great pickup in the spring signing period.

don't be surprised if Bri Fields and Erin Lannom both say NO to playing college basketball...I know both of them and they're both "burnt out" on bkb...they've been playing since they were like 6 and both of them said it's over after their last HS game...they've both been offered scholarships to local private colleges...

Edited by cofo

don't be surprised if Bri Fields and Erin Lannom both say NO to playing college basketball...I know both of them and they're both "burnt out" on bkb...they've been playing since they were like 6 and both of them said it's over after their last HS game...they've both been offered scholarships to local private colleges...

Bri Fields will be playing college ball.

Two of the best to ever go through Scotts Hill turned down several offers to play...I asked them at graduation where they were going to sign...not playing in college was the response.