Region 4 1A

Mtp won't be down long, y'all have just had a bad run with coach swapping and low numbers but I think it will all come together soon. And how about that Stown bunch, already calling another team bad

i agree, MTP "youth movement" as it has been called on facebook wont be down long. most teams will need to take their shots this year cause the future is bright and the number of players is up. Saturday nights game was great but to many mistakes (offsides by D-Line)  and three turnovers in the red zone. also, i think Stown gets a dose of reality this week.

Go Tigers.

Mtp won't be down long, y'all have just had a bad run with coach swapping and low numbers but I think it will all come together soon. And how about that Stown bunch, already calling another team bad

I give my Tigers 2 years to be back in the thick of things 'IF' they can find a good pride of backs (Wade McNeece, Stacy Jones, Chigger Grooms, Fennessee brothers, Marco type backs).....

I see your point in the Eagle fans comments but I also see theirs... Historically, besides the Tucker years, Perry Co. has been picked on as a "bad" team. More than not finishing at the bottom of the Region.

Summertown, I figure, will win their way through a down Region 4 this year (CA & F-ville only high caliber teams) to finish 4th and get their first playoff spot.... Just wait til on through the season to hear them by then.ðŸ˜

Got a feeling Summertown will get their first of many L's this week vs Huntland.

More than likely a loss against Huntland, but not the "first of many"... I hear good things out of Summertown and the Eagles are playing very well right out of the gates this year.

If the Eagles can stop Huntland's big back, the Eagles might be good enough to win the battle. Word is Eagle's RB Mote is on fire moving the ball. Team spirits are 'really flying high'. Playing their first year on their own Home field and winning their first game on it as well.

Edited by Big Bigby

i agree, MTP "youth movement" as it has been called on facebook wont be down long. most teams will need to take their shots this year cause the future is bright and the number of players is up. Saturday nights game was great but to many mistakes (offsides by D-Line) and three turnovers in the red zone. also, i think Stown gets a dose of reality this week.

Go Tigers.

Coach gonna force a 'user name' change for you? I see it is no longer "Tha Jungle" but now called "The Mount"....

'Mountfan'?... Kinda like Mountain man.😉

I kinda really do dislike all the changes we've been through though; from many changes in coaches/staff, to uniform colors, to helmet designs, and I see now to stadium names... The most I hate is the change in Atmosphere... "Tha Jungle" rocked and exploded with cannon fire! Very intimidating for opponents. I hate that is gone the most!

Edited by Big Bigby

Coach gonna force a 'user name' change for you? I see it is no longer "Tha Jungle" but now called "The Mount"....

'Mountfan'?... Kinda like Mountain man.😉

I kinda really do dislike all the changes we've been through though; from many changes in coaches/staff, to uniform colors, to helmet designs, and I see now to stadium names... The most I hate is the change in Atmosphere... "Tha Jungle" rocked and exploded with cannon fire! Very intimidating for opponents. I hate that is gone the most!

LOL: I think it's the new Principal that has coined "the Mount"

I do miss that cannon. All other changes are just the culture we live in. High school Athletes today are watching the uniform designs in the college ranks and want to imitate them with different colors and designs. It's as much as a recruiting tool as anything.

Edited by junglefan

I am a Summertown fan and I agree we will win a few and yes we will lose a few. Huntland will be a big test for the Eagles. With Taylor in the back field and his abilities on the defensive side of the ball Huntland could possibly take #3 in the region. If the Eagles come out Friday and play with emotions like they finished with in the Loretto game it will be one to watch.

LOL: I think it's the new Principal that has coined "the Mount"

I do miss that cannon. All other changes are just the culture we live in. High school Athletes today are watching the uniform designs in the college ranks and want to imitate them with different colors and designs. It's as much as a recruiting tool as anything.

I hated that cannon!