Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

Thanks.Should be two decent scrimmages.Polk should be getting better and LC is a 5A/6A school regardless.

LC is a team that is a team that is impersonating a 5A team. Just curious how did they end up forfeiting to McMinn County last year 2-0. You don't normally see that anymore unless something crazy happens.

Improved that much from last year? I know they have a really good coach now

Got some new kids out and they will prepare hard. They should get better all season.Not a lot of stars but fairly good players in most positions.

That is good news for you guys. It just didn't seem right to see a program like yours struggling with numbers.

Should dress near 40. Big jump from the last few years. Its hard to build a program dressing 25 kids each year and not even playing jv games.

Is Mike Lunsford back with Cloudland? Never meet him but his coaching record speaks for itself!

Yep and his son took over at Hampton.Mike knows football and kids.Winners are winners for a reason. Hopefully we will be the Cloudland of old by the time my youngest hits high school.

Yep and his son took over at Hampton.Mike knows football and kids.Winners are winners for a reason. Hopefully we will be the Cloudland of old by the time my youngest hits high school.

According to my records, Coach Mike Lunsford has the most career wins for any 1A TN HS Head Coach. With a record of 202-55 he is ahead of Wayne County HC, Rick Rice, who has a 176-113 record and also Vic Grider, with a 168-49 mark. This is just for the 1A current coaches.

According to my records, Coach Mike Lunsford has the most career wins for any 1A TN HS Head Coach. With a record of 202-55 he is ahead of Wayne County HC, Rick Rice, who has a 176-113 record and also Vic Grider, with a 168-49 mark. This is just for the 1A current coaches.

All 3 excellent coaches. Cloudland will have a hard time winning a lot of games this season. They lost 90 percent of their offence and they have a fairly tough schedule. 6 and 4 would be a really good year. If Mike stays a while,he'll have um back up to par pretty quick. Rome wasn't build over night.

All 3 excellent coaches. Cloudland will have a hard time winning a lot of games this season. They lost 90 percent of their offence and they have a fairly tough schedule. 6 and 4 would be a really good year. If Mike stays a while,he'll have um back up to par pretty quick. Rome wasn't build over night.

That is very cool that now his son takes over where he left off but I must ask, what happened to the previous coach who I suppose was fired as HC at Cloudland after the 2015 season? I noticed he had a pretty good record while being HC their.

EDIT: I just noticed he only won 1 playoff game while he was their, so that may have been a knock on him.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

That is very cool that now his son takes over where he left off but I must ask, what happened to the previous coach who I suppose was fired as HC at Cloudland after the 2015 season? I noticed he had a pretty good record while being HC their.

EDIT: I just noticed he only won 1 playoff game while he was their, so that may have been a knock on him.

Not many in Roan MT thinks he  got near the most out of the teams he inherited. The teams he had dominated in youth club and Jr High. Our #s got so low that we never even had a jv team. He didn't care much for Roan Mt and he was not very popular by the majority. And maybe the biggest thing was the majority wanted Mike back when Coach Pittman was hired.

Well GB put the shoulder pads on today and boy did they use them pads! Exciting when you have a crowd of fans watching and cheering on the pad thumping! GB fans are hungry and ready for some football. Great day on Cooper Field! Did I say BIG, FAST, and NASTY? Makes a QB happy when he's sees that size of a line!

I have been looking forward to another meeting since the last playoff game we had.That was a good hard hitting game,and I expect no less!I just hope we can get it all together this year if we do we have the potential to be scary good!

I hope we play better than we did in that 2011 playoff game. We didn't play very well during the playoffs except for the semifinal game at Gordonsville. We underachieved that season.