Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

Being from SP and an avid fan of high school football, OnB is one of the few that is usually right about most things. Like us all we get it wrong from time to time, but we say oops and move on. From what I hear you don't really want to rattle OnB. His stature is intimidating in itself.

Nah OnB is just a little fella ;)

Orange & Black,Let me apologize for what SOMEONE hacked onto my computer about you.I was totally stunned as you had to be.I didn't do it.Please believe me and forgive me.I don't even know you and certainly wouldn't have said those things if I had.I've had more than one posts show up with my name that I had nothing to do with.Sorry,from my heart.FFM

Its all good!You need to lock that liquor cabinet(just joking).How has practice been going??I'm hitting the scrimmages next week and after so I can see them in action. Edited by orngnblk

OB you are a hard but to crack.,A post or two ago GB's line was Big,Fast,and Nasty and their QBs are happy when they see that size line,"according to you.Now,you are saying our line is soft in the middle and better get a lot tougher or our opponents will shut down the outside and we'll be doomed to a season of misery.Woe is us!

Seems to me that they pushed us outside into the fast lane so successfully they ran us all the way to Cookville in the championship game.So now they will shove us inside and those "big,fast,and nasty" interior linemen that weigh 335,235,300 and 280 are going to get knocked around like bowling pins on offense.B,F,and N trench dwellers seem to me seem to be as big and fast no matter which side of the ball they're on.

I think I've figured you out.You think you're still wearing a GB uniform that never made it to Murfreesboro.And you hate any body that wasn't delivered by a midwife in good old Greenback and swore never to mention their name even if they scored 5 TDs some nights for the Cherokees.No accolades from you.And not even a number of a kid that clogged the middle all night not allowing a first down while being double and triple teamed all night.You've bragged about the past on teams that couldn't stay within four TDs of the current edition.Cry about these outsiders that helped put GB back on the 1A map and made them the terrors of Regions1,2,and probably 3.But let the 2016 boycott begin.Don't dare speak of the help young men have selflessly volunteered.They could have gone anywhere but chose the tradition that GB displayed year after year into the second and third rounds with shouts of "wait'll next year". Well OB last year was next year and excidedly this season too is another " next year" and most of us are excited but I know you're near tears,so buy Walmart's biggest beach towel to dry your eyes and swipe you leaky nose cause we've got another long trip to Cookville ahead of those again if those nameless men and our full-blooded Greenbackians don't stump a toe.You're a prize OB.Did you even make All-county?Wow!

Goodness! Sounds like that dude is drinking a lil to much of grandpa's cough medicine! Lol Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

orngnblk this will b 4th year, at our house this year, u hold 2-1 lead GreenBack has been too much to handle last 2 meetings. I am a GB fan they love their football and their fan are awesome. I know Benny thinks highly of you guys. Sounds like GB will be loaded again. It will be closer :mrgreen:  

Edited by harley04

Well with one post this thread just took off, lol! All jokes aside I do hope the boys live up to the billing. We will see! One scrimmage one game at a time. We have a few gimpy that hopefully will be ready. We are much different with them than without them, mainly because of youth without HS game experience. But don't get me wrong they are talented. The thing about 1A is you are only a couple injuries from going downhill quick. There is no such thing as depth on a sub 40 squad in football. I stick to the theme if our Oline comes through and is effective or better things could be really good! Just speculation and expectations until it is proven on the field!

orngnblk this will b 4th year, at our house this year, u hold 2-1 lead GreenBack has been too much to handle last 2 meetings. I am a GB fan they love their football and their fan are awesome. I know Benny thinks highly of you guys. Sounds like GB will be loaded again. It will be closer :mrgreen:

I love coming to the GP bowl literally! Great atmosphere and facilities. Amazing setting for highschool football. Turf field is added bonus as well. Couldn't remember but does GP have a play clock in the endzones? You have always been a GB fan after GP at first though, lol. Appreciate the support and praise.

I love coming to the GP bowl literally! Great atmosphere and facilities. Amazing setting for highschool football. Turf field is added bonus as well. Couldn't remember but does GP have a play clock in the endzones? You have always been a GB fan after GP at first though, lol. Appreciate the support and praise.

Absolute great place to watch a game.Enjoy

Orange & Black,Let me apologize for what SOMEONE hacked onto my computer about you.I was totally stunned as you had to be.I didn't do it.Please believe me and forgive me.I don't even know you and certainly wouldn't have said those things if I had.I've had more than one posts show up with my name that I had nothing to do with.Sorry,from my heart.FFM

Someone made a post under my name several years back and it never happened again. I don't know who or how but it sure happened. Trust me O@B is Greenback to the bone.