Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

GFD and OnB are hosers and GB ain't nothin but a bunch a recruitin cheaters :roflol::thumb::popcorneater:

lol. Finally another Indians fan, now I can talk smack and have someone back me up!!! GB thread takeover incoming. Just kidding around folks, except for the Indians fan parts. Good luck to all the teams in 2016. Football time is definitely almost here. :popcorneater:

lol. Finally another Indians fan, now I can talk smack and have someone back me up!!! GB thread takeover incoming. Just kidding around folks, except for the Indians fan parts. Good luck to all the teams in 2016. Football time is definitely almost here. :popcorneater:

Oh I've been here for a minute, just now getting tuned up as the season is soon upon us.

• Upvote 1

Can't tell if it's you or Lou Holtz talking here

We're a lot like last year, if they've got the team mentality and work ethic we'll give some folks trouble but we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by crow

Ambassador,would you help me?I I know Orange and Black,Cherokean,Ladykee,And c__709? are GB fans but others I can't figure out.People like Rudy,Pujo,Yourself,TheKing,and any others you can help with.If it's privileged or illegal forget I mentioned it.I'll understand.I'd just like to know who I'm rooting for.Thanks!

I'm Jerry by gosh Lunsford. Been involved and around Tn football for 35 years. I;ve always been a huge fan of Cloudland and Hampton. I like a bunch of East Tn teams but its the teams with discipline and pride. Greenback fits the bill. Used to really like Coalfield.  Trousdale and Oneida are my favorites down the road. I've learned to like bunches of schools,Wayne Co and Jo Byrns are 2 team I like but we've never played either one. Mainly just like small town Country teams. I'm about as honest as it gets and love chatting with respectable posters. I don't talk smack but can be prevolked. Guess that cures one of you're concerns,I'll let the others speak for themselves.

We're a lot like last year, if they've got the team mentality and work ethic we'll give some folks trouble but we'll have to wait and see.

Good luck to those Injuns this season Crow. You need to mosey across the State line a time or 2 this season. I'll be iin you're area quite a bit this year. If you don;t mind , send us Coach Lambert. He and Coach Rhymer are birds of a feather. Good to see you back and running.

Good luck to those Injuns this season Crow. You need to mosey across the State line a time or 2 this season. I'll be iin you're area quite a bit this year. If you don;t mind , send us Coach Lambert. He and Coach Rhymer are birds of a feather. Good to see you back and running.

You tell me when and I'll run up for a game for sure! Rhymer is a dandy. He fit in good here but sure don't blame him for taking that job.

You tell me when and I'll run up for a game for sure! Rhymer is a dandy. He fit in good here but sure don't blame him for taking that job.

Plan to be at the opening game on the 25th. Think HIGHLY of Coach Rhymer ,he's a goodun. He and Coach Lambert stay in touch quite a bit. Both are the type people I Like my my kids Learning from. I'm not just talking football either.Hope to see you soon.