Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

:)

To be the best ever the O-line better be real good,to be put in the same sentence as that line in 87.To be mentioned in the same sentnce is a privilege!That was a GREAT O-line.I can see the rest as a pretty close resemblance.The D-line in 87 was great also and this years D front could be as good.I do not however see this years or any year since having a linebacker crew as good as 87 those guys were flat good!87's special teams were very good also caused a lot of fumbles on Kickoffs,we were mean!That's a lot of talk so I hope we can back it up!! Edited by orngnblk

OnB remind me who those LBs were. I have an idea but I may be wrong. Hard to remember all the details that far back sometimes. There were so many good players but I can't remember that starting core 100%. If memory serves they were all upperclassmen veteran players, correct?

OnB remind me who those LBs were. I have an idea but I may be wrong. Hard to remember all the details that far back sometimes. There were so many good players but I can't remember that starting core 100%. If memory serves they were all upperclassmen veteran players, correct?

David russell MLB-Sr,Chris Collins MLB-Jr,Scott Huffstetler OLB-Sr,Travis Brown OLB-Sr.Not to mention Shane Hair-Sr at SSafety that would come up and lay the wood to you!

Only one Jr on O,Sammy F Left Tackle the rest SRS.

On D one Soph Titlow DE,Two Jr's Chris Collins MLB and Kent Hudson DE.

All others were SRs and great Leaders.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

Unlike some on here Onb is one of the few that ain't scared to let people know who he is! He knows more about this game than you do, by looking at your post. One of the few facts that you have right is that we do have a good running game, when he wants to run. I have personally seen OnB bleed for this school along with all three of his sons! Before you go calling him names and say he is a homer for Greenback kids that have been born there and don't like transfer students go back and look at his post. He calls it right down the middle doesn't cut anyone slack! He don't sugar coat it and neither do I! If this offends you then leave this site and don't come back under different names just trying to start fights or sound even dumber than you did under previous names!

GFD and OnB are hosers and GB ain't nothin but a bunch a recruitin cheaters :roflol::thumb::popcorneater:

Ambassador,would you help me?I I know Orange and Black,Cherokean,Ladykee,And c__709? are GB fans but others I can't figure out.People like Rudy,Pujo,Yourself,TheKing,and any others you can help with.If it's privileged or illegal forget I mentioned it.I'll understand.I'd just like to know who I'm rooting for.Thanks!

You'll be rooting for old king. Im a wheelin dealin, limousine riding, jet plane flying son of a gun who just happens to be the greatest wrestler alive today!! Whooooooo!!