Greenback football 2016

orngnblk

It's good to hear from you Jerry by gosh Lunsford .I only asked for local teams we're chatting with.I didn't ask for names.you see I've been around his ball 52 yrs.Jand I can't remember names anyway but thanks for introducing yourself.l've been a Madisonville,Seguoyah and now a Greenback backer.Cloudland land and Hampton have had great programs thru the years.It's good to meet you.Jerry,take care of you health.A dumb football post isn't worth having a stroke.

I was just joshing with ya. Ask around,I'm a pretty likable  ole boy. You've got a great team to follow.

It's good to hear from you Jerry by gosh Lunsford .I only asked for local teams we're chatting with.I didn't ask for names.you see I've been around his ball 52 yrs.Jand I can't remember names anyway but thanks for introducing yourself.l've been a Madisonville,Seguoyah and now a Greenback backer.Cloudland land and Hampton have had great programs thru the years.It's good to meet you.Jerry,take care of you health.A dumb football post isn't worth having a stroke.

Shoot Pujo was just funnin, that's all. He ain't riled up lol.

Ambassador,would you help me?I I know Orange and Black,Cherokean,Ladykee,And c__709? are GB fans but others I can't figure out.People like Rudy,Pujo,Yourself,TheKing,and any others you can help with.If it's privileged or illegal forget I mentioned it.I'll understand.I'd just like to know who I'm rooting for.Thanks!

I am a South Pittsburg fan, but enjoy good football anywhere. Pujo is a Hampton and Cloudland fan. He's a dandy as well. Need to acquaint yourself with him.

Talking about tooting your own horn, you don't have room to say nothing about anybody, of course I've noticed you don't give many people compliments. That's been 30 years ago,. let it die. I doubt if many of us even remember your team.

If you were from Greenback you would remember!LOL.A real State Championship is not forgotten.That team was the best team to ever wear Orange and Black don't let anyone fool you!This team may be real good but that team was CRAZY good!Toot toot! 😂We can do this all day...but we are supposed to both be GB fans.So let it go and be one.With love OnB!

Talking about tooting your own horn, you don't have room to say nothing about anybody, of course I've noticed you don't give many people compliments. That's been 30 years ago,. let it die. I doubt if many of us even remember your team.

To be honest with you,Silvey is one of my favorite players I've ever watched I love his intensity.Willis is a real GB kid tougher than freaken nails and plays like we expect him to.Harris last year was also one of my favorites to wear the OnB.These young kids Hanley,Plemons,Gilbert and so on are great young players.I don't have to toot there horn that's not what I'm about,I didn't even toot my own sons horn and he was a Great player also.What do you want...I will tell you this if you want my respect you better take the ball when its handed to you and run like your hair is on fire,play injured(its part of the game)and when your in the biggest game of your life YOU ASK FOR THE DURN BALL and hit the hole like a train!Now we can do this or we can pull together for the same team because I know a little more than you do about this team and this game so give it a rest,and be a Cherokee or go on back to Madisonville and root for the Nader's or Chiefs or whoever you used to pull for.

I have been on here for years and the last two so far,I have had to defend myself to my own team,getting old PSP,FFM,or the crazy name you had last year.Let's get over it!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Upvote 1

If you were from Greenback you would remember!LOL.A real State Championship is not forgotten.That team was the best team to ever wear Orange and Black don't let anyone fool you!This team may be real good but that team was CRAZY good!Toot toot! 😂We can do this all day...but we are supposed to both be GB fans.So let it go and be one.With love OnB!

4sikon.gif

I thought you didn't toot your own kids horns. Well I read while ago where you sure were. You were bragging about their awards. I won every award you did, but you didn't see me on here bragging on myself.

Well i edited what I posted because I am just not going there.You need to learn comprehension when reading.FFM ask what I had done for GB so I told him and was trying to be sarcastic.Good luck to you and yours.

Edit is a great thing!

Edited by orngnblk

I thought you didn't toot your own kids horns. Well I read while ago where you sure were. You were bragging about their  awards. I won every award you did, but you didn't see me on here bragging on myself.I 'm not trying to start a war, just wanted you to know, but we didn't have all state in those days. We weren't even classed back then. I played against Steve Sloan, Joe Namath's back up, and he lead Alabama to a national championship, and I played against Albert Davis , and David Davis his cousin, and Maryville 4 years in a row. Did you play them? I was recruited by UT, Miississippi State, Tennessee Tech, The Citadel, and 3 more mititary school;, but a knee injury ended it all for me. Pray these kids don't get hurt., and by the way we beat GB 4 years in a row., but I hope GB beats Loudon, Sequoyah, and Gp, by 5 TD's each. SDounds like you had a great career, and I'm proud for you.

If you played against Steve Sloan then you would have had to played for Loudon to have played Maryville four times and Alcoa also. Steve Sloan played high school in 1961.