Can USJ finally get a gold ball?

I hate to hear that about your QB GoVols.  Hope he ends up with a good rehab although I don't know the extent of his injury.  Unfortunately, you are spot on, in our system, no QB no offense.  Hope you guys pull it off though.  Maybe a surprise rushing attack is in store or a brand new QB will emerge.  Either way good luck to y'all.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to hear that about your QB GoVols.  Hope he ends up with a good rehab although I don't know the extent of his injury.  Unfortunately, you are spot on, in our system, no QB no offense.  Hope you guys pull it off though.  Maybe a surprise rushing attack is in store or a brand new QB will emerge.  Either way good luck to y'all.

Thank you and good luck to you guys as well. I'll be keeping track as the night progresses.

Did FACS win last night? I know USJ blasted Friendship Christian. I would like to see a rematch between the two. I think USJ would win easily.

Yes they did. If I read the bracket correctly though, they would only meet in the finals. Same with SG if I didn't misread. They are in the other half of the bracket. Looks like USJ has BGA this week and if they win, would play either DCA or Lausanne who is 11-0. Tough road ahead, but I wouldn't count USJ out at all.

As far as SG and FACS though, they play each other this week, and then will likely play Webb the following. So my opinion is that Webb will knock out which ever one is left before any possibility of a rematch in the finals. IMO Webb is the team to beat this year.

Did FACS win last night? I know USJ blasted Friendship Christian. I would like to see a rematch between the two. I think USJ would win easily.

Congrats to Milan on the big win over Bolivar. Tough first round matchup!

USJ finally woke up in the fourth after sleep walking the previous seven quarters. FCS had a good team and brought their all. 

Good to see the Bruins get a little pep back in their step at the end. The Bruin team from the fourth quarter of the FCS game and weeks two through nine can play with anyone. 

Caught a bit of Lausanne on film, they are very good. 

Going to be interesting this week. Lausanne is obviously a great team. You don't just get lucky and get to 12-0. However, I wonder how many teams they have faced that challenge their secondary on nearly every play? I've seen many times where a team that is built to stop the run isn't a good match up for the offense they are going to face this week. Don't get me wrong, Lausanne is the favorite and should be, but I wouldn't want to be one laying a bunch of money on a USJ loss this week...

Regardless, congratulations to USJ on a great season, so far, whatever happens. Your program is in great shape and great hands. I'll be watching closely, and if you pull this one out, I'll be at the State game to support USJ and CRB and family.